Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Now this was sported at the Kuipers do and I WHOLEHEARTEDLY approve:

panama_hat.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
On a middle aged chap or at the cricket I would agree but on a teenager or early to mid twenties guy who is wearing it because it's "cool" then no most certainly not.

Oh absolutely agree.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
That's my point. It's exactly the same as those people in the oceana queue, that's why it's funny when someone get's all superior, they're exactly the same as the people they look down on but don't even know it.

It takes a cirtain kind of confidence! :lolol: To do what, copy what every other 6th former is wearing to try and look cool. Trying so hard to look different, they all look the same :lolol:

Don't get me wrong, I've got no problem with the style, just people following the latest trend that loads of people are wearing and have been for ages and then claiming to be stylish or different. There's nothing stylish about a group of blokes all wearing exactly the same hat, sunglasses and jeans.

Exactly. The chaps who wear the boating shoes, straw hats etc ARE the popele wearing Ben Sherman shirts, kickers loafers etc but just 10 years on!

What I laugh at most is what's mentioend above, when the clones feel superior (or insecure) with people not dressed like them as they clearly must have something wrong with them!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Quite. By all means dress like a bit of a knob but don't kid yourself that in any way it makes you superior or cooler than others who don't dress like a bit of a knob.

It doesn't.

<<<=== David Bowie = Style & Originality.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
İbrahim Tatlıses;3586098 said:
I personally choose to avoid any items of clothing that make me more flammable than I have to be.

What a superb sentence.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
It is a fashion, not a clone. A clone to me is people that still wear the same Ralph Lauren, McKenzie or YSL shirt that takes no style at all, big over sized shirts and slip on loafers in the queue for Oceana.

It takes a certain confidence to wear this style. It is not just about the hat, it is HOW you wear it.

f*** me sideways - its our very own Gok Kwunt.

Sadly I'm too busy stuck in a suit working every hour God sends to try and earn enough to pay the bills, keep my job and hopefully try and grab a little snippet of pleasure when I can.

What f***ing hat I should be wearing is about important as what some backward, Lamb-licker in Wiltshire thinks who the biggest club is.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
wham_19a.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
a trilby should only be worn by cool old men because they're the only people that look cool in it

(preferably black old men)

(preferably patrick from eastenders)

PatrickTrueman_1349725c.jpg

his milkshake literally brings every single girl to the yard!

and as for shoulder bags?! what on EARTH is that all about?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That's NOT a man-bag though is it? Its a tesco bag-for-life.

Tesco bags for life are PLASTIC.

Not that flannel stuff which was OBVIOUSLY picked up at some hippy shop. Probably in Brighton. :mad::mad::mad:

No doubt the chap is a tofu eating VEGAN and thus CANNOT have leather.

Oct 25, 2003
Tesco bags for life are PLASTIC.

Not that flannel stuff which was OBVIOUSLY picked up at some hippy shop. Probably in Brighton. :mad::mad::mad:

No doubt the chap is a tofu eating VEGAN and thus CANNOT have leather.

nah i've got a bag for life (for when i do a BIG SHOP) and they're just like in that photo, but a bit bigger and they have LADYBIRDS on them

defo not plastic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports