Must have accessory this Summer..

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
One of these bad boys

oasis_straw_trilby.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you want to look like a chav trying to be all 'cool and indie' in some just above the knee, rolled up demin shorts and some espadrilles

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have a straw hat, but might consider shelving it if anyone and everyone starts wearing them. I don't see it as a fashion accessory, more functional (keeps off the sun AND doubles up as a fan).

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
If you want to look like a chav trying to be all 'cool and indie' in some just above the knee, rolled up demin shorts and some espadrilles

Not really. Anyway it's not about demin shorts rolled up, it's jeans rolled up at three quarter length with boat shoes.:)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Three quarters lengths came in and went out about 4 years ago?!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Not really. Anyway it's not about demin shorts rolled up, it's jeans rolled up at three quarter length with boat shoes.:)

Top to toe: Trilby or boater, shades, horizontal striped t-shirt with rolled/capped sleeves, roll up jeans, boat shoes or white plimsolls topped off with shoulder bag, a few indie bracelets and a tan = fanny magent :)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Top to toe: Trilby or boater, shades, horizontal striped t-shirt with rolled/capped sleeves, roll up jeans, boat shoes or white plimsolls topped off with shoulder bag, a few indie bracelets and a tan = fanny magent :)

YES...

oasis_straw_trilby.jpg

34_2.jpg_715-550x366.jpg

527-1-300.jpg
(roll up sleves)

rolled_jeans.jpg

navy-boat-shoe-casual-shoes-mens-shoes-topman.jpg

THIS goes down like a treat with the birds:)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
and for when it gets cooler, smooth as :)

Attachments

• smooth.jpg
    smooth.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 606

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
seems all a bit french to me.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
seems all a bit french to me.

I was about to say that that outfit would be rounded off perfectly by a bike and a few strings of onions and garlic!

Oh, and my grandad used to wear a hat like that, mind you he was in his late 60's at the time!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yep, I saw a couple of bellends walking along the beach both wearing those hats, jeans and crap sunglasses.

Why be just another clone? To me it's no better than a group of chavs in their McKenzie gear fresh out of sports soccer.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yep, I saw a couple of bellends walking along the beach both wearing those hats, jeans and crap sunglasses.

Why be just another clone? To me it's no better than a group of chavs in their McKenzie gear fresh out of sports soccer.

It is a fashion, not a clone. A clone to me is people that still wear the same Ralph Lauren, McKenzie or YSL shirt that takes no style at all, big over sized shirts and slip on loafers in the queue for Oceana.

It takes a certain confidence to wear this style. It is not just about the hat, it is HOW you wear it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here