Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nothing on Football Rumours yet about this, so clearly not happening :nono:

:jester:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
After all the Calleri and Bolanos transfer speculation, Glenn Murray seems to be our equivalent to methadone.

Even when he retires, there'll be whispers of him coming out of retirement just to play upfront for the Albion.

Like an addiction, Glenn Murray will always be there with us.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If. IF this deal is going through my prediction would be an announcement tomorrow, probably lunchtime. That was makes sure Leeds have as little time as possible to prepare to defend against him.

Doesn't it have to be registered with the League by close of play today?
I'm in the 'IF camp', too.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Am I the only one that's actually quite happy with our current attacking options?

It'd be hard to drop anyone from the forward line that scored 4 goals in 3 attempts last game!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If. IF this deal is going through my prediction would be an announcement tomorrow, probably lunchtime. That was makes sure Leeds have as little time as possible to prepare to defend against him.

If that were in their thinking, then I THINK that a short term loan deal could be signed off as late as Monday morning??

(I have been known to very occasionally be wrong)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Am I the only one that's actually quite happy with our current attacking options?

It'd be hard to drop anyone from the forward line that scored 4 goals in 3 attempts last game!

No, you're not.

But having another (hopefully fairly reliable) option would not be a bad thing.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

If they all get/stay fit to end of season then yes I'd agree. But Wilson and Zamora are both very uncertain for me, so an additional option up would be extremely useful insurance.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have a very pressing and busy morning so far. Hope you all have a good day

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is it not by 12 noon today if playing tomorrow but as we are not I presume it is 12 noon tomorrow to play against Leeds but we can sign him on loan any time until about 23rd March when the window closes.

I doubt the League accepts registrations on a Saturday, and I was only referring to the Leeds game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here