Murray's back

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We will find out for sure by tomorrow. Would be great if it happened and give us real strength in depth for that push for the automatic places.

Unless it actually happens we won't know anything for sure. Brighton could ask Bournemouth for Murray, and get turned down. The club aren't going to come out publicly and tell us that we've been turned down.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Unless it actually happens we won't know anything for sure. Brighton could ask Bournemouth for Murray, and get turned down. The club aren't going to come out publicly and tell us that we've been turned down.

I'm pretty certain just from stuff on here & the argus that we've definately tried regardless of whether he joins or not - and I'm sure you are too :) I'm also pretty convinced he wants to come here - mainly because of where he lives, our facilities & his relationship with Howe is my guess as to why...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm pretty certain just from stuff on here & the argus that we've definately tried regardless of whether he joins or not - and I'm sure you are too :) I'm also pretty convinced he wants to come here - mainly because of where he lives, our facilities & his relationship with Howe is my guess as to why...

#sheebointheknow

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
If Hughton has told the powers that be he would like another striker for the run in then I hope all our eggs aren't in one basket with Murray.

Aspinall on the radio on Tuesday seemed to imply they were also looking at other options. But also he stated we have good depth in the squad right now as well, Harper seems to be getting on a roll in the U21 after his injury and I though Skalak was a positive from the Cardiff game

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If Hughton has told the powers that be he would like another striker for the run in then I hope all our eggs aren't in one basket with Murray.

Not sure I see another striker getting in the squad (barring injury), in all honesty.
Baldock's just back from injury and scored. Hemed has 3 in 5. Bob's our best player and Wilson's got pace, guile and 3 goals in not many minutes. Plus Skalak and Murphy can both play as second strikers.

Who would you drop?

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Not sure I see another striker getting in the squad (barring injury), in all honesty.
Baldock's just back from injury and scored. Hemed has 3 in 5. Bob's our best player and Wilson's got pace, guile and 3 goals in not many minutes. Plus Skalak and Murphy can both play as second strikers.

Who would you drop?

Rotate. We've got 8 games in a month.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I haven't really been following this thread, but I notice no one is referring to him as 'FFS' anymore. I like to think it mostly comes down to the forgiving and empathetic nature of all NSC posters, but in my heart of hearts I recognise that it's just selective forgetfulness.

I went home and ate two large Domino's pizzas in a darkened room after that game, glugging whiskey and quietly sobbing.

But he was quite good, so welcome back Glen.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Who would you drop?

You are beginning to win me over with your argumen, our strike force is beginning to look quite potent again..

I'd still like to see Murray added to the mix though. We need to cover all bases to get us over the line, and into the Play Offs at the very least.

This is also the best chance we have had for automatic promotion for a few seasons, and we need to do everything that we can in an effort to achieve it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports