Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's back

D

Deleted User X18H

Stocko made us all laugh this morning. A little at my expense . Top bloke.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
So you don't believe all the comments from people on here - a number of whom have good reputations for ITK stuff stating that Murray wants to come back? And all the stuff regarding the Hoskins swap deal?

Yes, he wants to come back. Of course he does. I didn't say that he didn't. You don't need to be 'ITK' for that.
All I said, consistently for two months, is that he wasn't coming back.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
"I could be with you sooner than you think..."

Is what he said to an ALBION friend of mine who asked him in a petrol station whether he was coming back

Glenn loves throwing out riddles to strangers at petrol stations does he?
F*** sake. :facepalm:

What a waste of time reading this thread has been.

1: Murray's Back.
2: Oh no he's not.
3: We want Murray/We don't want Murray
4: Eddie won't let Murray go.
5: And repeat.

:bounce:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It tickles me no end that everybody has- so far- ignored his last, narcissistic post.

Can you help me. Who is he? By that I mean, does he write a blog or something? I've never be arsed to find out, but for some reason my interest is piqued today. Friday boredom.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Should he be SINGING instead?

Yes!!! Always remember chap,. I'm pointing this out for your own benefit or [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] will go mad... ;)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It tickles me no end that everybody has- so far- ignored his last, narcissistic post.

I assumed this was an unwritten rule of NSC now? I also long for the day that one of his threads he does receives 0 ZERO responses and all of NSC is just smirking to themselves while watching it drift to page 2 - surely it can happen - it's been close a few times!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Can you help me. Who is he? By that I mean, does he write a blog or something? I've never be arsed to find out, but for some reason my interest is piqued today. Friday boredom.
Believe me, you're nowhere near bored enough :thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's never worth finding out what he is talking about, so why bother?

He's talking about his new charity venture, pretty noble actually:

timmy.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I assumed this was an unwritten rule of NSC now? I also long for the day that one of his threads he does receives 0 ZERO responses and all of NSC is just smirking to themselves while watching it drift to page 2 - surely it can happen - it's been close a few times!

I couldn't agree more, but there's always one who bites, or accidentally clicks on one of his dreadfully irrelevant links.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here