Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's back

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A good choice of target man in Hemed or Zamora backed up by GM I would think he would sooner train and sit on the bench a couple of miles from home rather than 80 miles away.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why?

Edit: Ahh just seen. He's not good enough for the PL yet.

But he is their highest scoring fit striker...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A good choice of target man in Hemed or Zamora backed up by GM I would think he would sooner train and sit on the bench a couple of miles from home rather than 80 miles away.

I'm sure he will start games if he comes. My choice would to pair him with Hemed. Tomer works his socks off, (perhaps unlike Mr.Murray), and will provide the chances and knock downs for him to score from. Hemed should be able to bag a few goals himself.

Bobby or Sam Baldock are on the bench if needed.

That's the theory anyway.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ha. This one is actually quite humorous, you're right.

Howe's comments today do suggest that the tweet that begun this was the usual twitter bullshit [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION].

You think that's where the likes of Not Andy Naylor and Bozza got this from? Twitter? Really?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
If. IF this deal is going through my prediction would be an announcement tomorrow, probably lunchtime. That was makes sure Leeds have as little time as possible to prepare to defend against him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here