Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's back

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No no no...this can't be right.

Where [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] to tell us all yet again that we're all talking shit?

Oh no. Some bullshit 'Transfer Centre Live' twitter account says it's true so it must be.
Except that he hasn't signed, has he?
Maybe he will eventually but, 2 months after I first said it, he hasn't joined us.

So you can shove your smug bollocks, frankly.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I would be happy to have Murray back. I think he would be an asset particularly in the play offs, his experience along with Zamora would be a big plus. I would be disappointed though if it were as a result of Wilson going back. I think we look most dangerous when we have pace in the team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh no. Some bullshit 'Transfer Centre Live' twitter account says it's true so it must be.
Except that he hasn't signed, has he?
Maybe he will eventually but, 2 months after I first said it, he hasn't joined us.

MUG.

Come on fella...you were jumping onto every single Murray thread constantly saying there was nothing in it, he wasn't gonna sign etc.

There clearly IS something in it. Plenty of ITKs have suggested as much. We know for a FACT that he was a Hoskins broken foot away from rejoining us.

What is it that makes you so angry at people propagating these rumours, when there is perfectly logical reasons to think it may well be a goer?

MUG.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
You said we were only trying to sign players that played for us before

1. this isn't true as [MENTION=13309]maltaseagull[/MENTION] has pointed out.
2. There was some implication from you that this is a bad thing, Bobby Z has been a success and the jury is out on Sidwell. If Paul Barber announced Spanish Dave, Orlandi, Vicente, Kuszczak, Buckley, Bridcutt and Noone were all signing on loan I wouldn't care if it was felt they all had something to add and could get us promoted.
Read what I posted not your reading of any implications.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Murray wants to come (for definite), but Eddie Howe is convinced that he will not let anyone leave. Whether Murray will ease the situation along by throwing a strop remains to be seen, but perhaps that might be the only thing that would get things going.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So you can shove your smug bollocks, frankly.

:lolol:

My entire point was that you been smugly saying for ages to anyone that would listen that he's DEFINITELY not coming back.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
[tweet]702033022510563329[/tweet]

Who this very morning is informing EUROPE that he's done the schoolrun.

Gee, thanks Kemy. Now I can get on with my day.

I thought two weeks ago was a start of a MASSIVE (his arse) move to get him back in the upper echelons of English football cos he's such a playa and a baller?

Frigging arse trumpet that he is.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Would be interesting if this did happen as to who will be missing out. Would it be Wilson going back to United or Baldock being left high and dry?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
He can come back on the conditions, he states in his press release the joy at returning to a classy club like brighton.
Saying he now apreiciates what a great club brighton is , now hes been at clubs like palace.

Remember we are brighton. Players want to come here more than we want the players

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would pair Murray and Wilson up front.

The other will have to battle it out to sit on the bench.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Murray wants to come (for definite), but Eddie Howe is convinced that he will not let anyone leave. Whether Murray will ease the situation along by throwing a strop remains to be seen, but perhaps that might be the only thing that would get things going.

Correct,last week he said he wants to come and has had his agent pushing for a move but Howe said no.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would be interesting if this did happen as to who will be missing out. Would it be Wilson going back to United or Baldock being left high and dry?

Less game time for Hemed and BZ would be my guess as all three are rotated

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What's the chance of B'muff letting a player from their 25 man squad go anywhere? They're in a relegation fight and would probably like to have the option of a player like Murray when it gets to the business end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here