Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray! What do we do??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is it just me who thinks that Murray won't be motivated by booing? He hates any sort of hype and I think will wilt under pressure.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I reckon big Gordon verses Mr Murray will be a fascinating battle.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Surprised the original poster isn't asking for a guard of honour for Murray....ffs....he stuck two fingers up to us....and went to our deadliest rivals for more money. Don't care what he contributed last season....he's blotted his copybook big-time.....no reaction is worse than a storm of booing.
He'll get what he deserves.

Is the correct and only answer, cannot believe anyone would think different to be honest...:ohmy:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ill be surprised if he plays to be honest... Pikey surrender monkey!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Boo him. Where's the fun in clapping him?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Is it just me who thinks that Murray won't be motivated by booing? He hates any sort of hype and I think will wilt under pressure.

I agree. Bellamy and Barton are the type of players who thrive on a wound-up crowd. Murray couldn't be any different. While I expect him to handle it as he will have been prepared for it, if he misses a few chances or commits a foul and gets frustrated, I can see him falling to pieces.

BOO him when his name is read out, and then every single time he touches the ball.

When he's not touching the ball, a few choruses of 'GLEEENN MURRAY IS A WANKER IS A WANKER' wouldn't go a miss. 20,000 odd BHA fans telling him he's a wanker will drown out anything Palace fans sing to him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm hoping he comes on as a sub, so we can all go "WHO?"

That "Who?" thing is the most stupid 'chant' OUR fans make... arrogant, AND CAN ONLY SPUR OUR OPPONENTS ON...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Silence won't work because Palace fans will be cheering his name, surely. We're not the only ones in the stadium!

Spot on... he will be booed to fcuk...

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I would love to see the look on his face when he walks out and sees what he's missed.
Bet he'll be thinking "Oh, shit".

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
Do not think I can bring myself to boo or clap him so silence from this STH. I just wonder, honestly how many of us who were in the same position as him would have done anything different in taking the one big pay day that will set him and his family up for life, loyalty works both ways and it appears we made him play when he was not fit (not under Gus) - also not 100% sure Gus was that desperate to keep him and maybe the elements that worked in our favour in getting CMS and Vincete worked the opposite way and made up Muza's mind. I thought he was awesome for us last year and wonder what sort of partnership he and CMS would have had - sorry know I will get belters for this on here but I always rated the guy so will remain silent....however if he does score and celebrate in front of us then might change my mind...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Boo him to f***.
Change every name in anti-Palace songs to Glenn Murray.

Actually I'm feeling a bit wierd about it, obviously he's going to get massive abuse and I will probaably be part of it, but I always did like Murray and can't muster up a genuine hatred even now like I have of some players.

That might change when he's actually on our pitch in their shirt though.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
When his name gets read out, the whole ground will be too busy singing to even notice. His first few touches will be heavily booed though

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He's a Judas pig licker !! Bollox to him and his Caravan club pikey mates !! HELL ALL NIGHT !!!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I dont blame him for leaving and I dont blame him for going to Palace.

I fail to accept that ANYONE in his situation would not have done the same as he did. Who wouldn't move to a rival company if you didnt feel valued at your current employers and could get more money elsewhere??

He is, however, a scummer now and will be getting boo's and stick from me just like the rest of their team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here