Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray! What do we do??

Arfurfuxsake

Apr 28, 2008
Littlehampton
Do we clap him for his help in getting us promoted to the championship, or do we slate him for joining the Nigels!.
If we slate him, he will do everything he can to score, (and we all know how good he is in the air) and he also knows how Casper likes crosses as much as a bloody vampire so would have informed all his Palarse team mates of this.
My personal opinion is he should get a good reception as he has been good for us for the majority of his time here and I think he knew that he may not get in our side this year, so decided to go anyway, and with the scum being up the road he wouldnt have to up sticks etc and move his family around.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If it was any other team this might be a reasonable question.

But this is Palace so you get a big fat :facepalm:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Do we clap him for his help in getting us promoted to the championship, or do we slate him for joining the Nigels!.
If we slate him, he will do everything he can to score, (and we all know how good he is in the air) and he also knows how Casper likes crosses as much as a bloody vampire so would have informed all his Palarse team mates of this.
My personal opinion is he should get a good reception as he has been good for us for the majority of his time here and I think he knew that he may not get in our side this year, so decided to go anyway, and with the scum being up the road he wouldnt have to up sticks etc and move his family around.

You are joking, right ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If you think he's going to get, or should get, anything even vaguely approaching a good reception, you're deluding yourself.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
The best form of defence is to when they read out the Palace team sheet boo the players apart from Murray and that other one that turned us down. The silence will actually come as a surprise. The silence is to how bad it is they he signed for Palace.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
I think we are better than the above posts. He worked his beau locks off for us last season, his goals helped get us up. So a smattering of applause, and then get on with the game.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think when Murray leaps like a salmon and Casper does his normal punch...opps sorry Glenn....now f*ck off you dirty dirty scum.

The guy knows what he should expect if he doesn't he is a dumb ass.

Let's rip into him verbally and let our team whip their arses on the pitch to make his move the worse in history.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Surprised the original poster isn't asking for a guard of honour for Murray....ffs....he stuck two fingers up to us....and went to our deadliest rivals for more money. Don't care what he contributed last season....he's blotted his copybook big-time.....no reaction is worse than a storm of booing.
He'll get what he deserves.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
a more interesting question to me is what will he do if he scores?

I'd imagine he'll celebrate right in front of the brighton fans with maybe a gesture thrown in.

We'll all get offended and shocked even though our fans have been calling him a c**t for ages and the classier amongst us wishing him serious injury.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Who's that twat from Northern England!?
Who's that money grabbing whore!?
Glenn Murray is his name
And he hasn't got a brain
And he won't win trophies anymore!

Thoughts? :clap:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
The best form of defence is to when they read out the Palace team sheet boo the players apart from Murray and that other one that turned us down. The silence will actually come as a surprise. The silence is to how bad it is they he signed for Palace.

The other one, Garvan, is injured tonight.

Dodge

Sep 24, 2011
Thankfully those who aren't going to boo him will be drowned out by those who are.

I'll be one of those non-booers...how many times do you see it spurring a player on? You're right though, he will still get slated by the majority!

Personally I don't want to give the guy my time booing him. He did well last season but left for a worse club, with a rubbish stadium and we don't miss him.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I like the idea of complete and utter silence when his name is read out. Maybe a chirping cricket or a passing tumbleweed would add to the effect

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here