Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well, I like it.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
It's one of the main arguments for the abolition of the TV license fee. If the BBC think that's worth my money, then they've greatly misunderstood me and comedy in a more serious way. It has no charm, no intellect and no humour. It should absolutely **** off.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Its comedy for people who have no idea what good comedy is. Utter mind numbing trash. A bloke in a dress with a silly accent, oh the hilarity!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Seeing your name reminded me to say that Ben of the stateside Seagulls asked me to remind you to him and says hello.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Jeez. I hope I'm never sat next to you on a long journey.

You should, we could have a nice chat about the Brighton Corporation bus timetables of 1974.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What number bus went up Bear Road that year?

Number 6

273926270_3201574480087404_8774239200194771069_n.jpg

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:lolol: :facepalm:

FFS. Couldn’t we talk about Mrs Brown’s Boys instead?

That was my Putinesque plan all along... See you at the station. Newcastle away...

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Its comedy for people who have no idea what good comedy is.

That's my thoughts too but surely these people (and they do tend to be older) would have grown up with good sit-coms? Fools & Horses, Fawlty Towers, Keeping Up Appearances, One Foot in the Grave etc. These were of their time and wouldn't be good enough now but I think MBB's has tried to hark back to those old style sit-coms but it uses base humour and juvenile writing. Which appeals to those that don't know good comedy...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Apparently returning to our screens after 9 years.

It was on our screens, as it normally is, only a few weeks ago for its Xmas and NY specials. There have been 23 special episodes in the last 9 years. (and a chat show)
Its actually , its reported in lots of places yesterday, coming back for a new series rather than more "specials" and that series will technically be its fourth. If you're counting.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For many people, Mrs Brown's Boys is like putting on a comfy old pair of slippers and if they like it, good for them

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
It’s all about personal preference isn’t it? Why say yuk to someone’s yum?

Some people find Gemma Collins attractive. Not for me Clive, but I’m not going to have a pop at someone that wants to climb on that every night.
Some people like Coldplay. Again, not my bag, but I’ll leave those that do in peace and just wistfully shake my head.
Some people might like it when their missus straps on a 12” punisher and gives them what for from behind. Certainly not my thing - I might raise an eyebrow, but what they get up to and enjoy is their business, right?
Some people support Palace and while we may mock their poor life choice, we secretly applaud the fact that they aren’t Chelsea/Liverpool/ManU plastics don’t we?

That said, I think I’d rather listen to “Fix you” on loop all night, while being mercilessly pegged by the GC and watching replays of our Palace mugging at the Amex last season than watch a series of Mrs Browns Boys.

Unmitigated, brain-rotting, blood-boiling SH|TE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here