Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most of the corporate boxes sold at Falmer

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
no worries.

It's great that we can be talking about these things. Once
upon a time I'd have never thought we'd get to this day.

rauper

Jan 9, 2007
Hove
Where can we get involved in these schemes? I'd be up for a seat for life and maybe even a box for our company but not heard anything about the options & can't find anything online either...

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Where can we get involved in these schemes? I'd be up for a seat for life and maybe even a box for our company but not heard anything about the options & can't find anything online either...

PM me and I will give you the number of one of the marketing guys to contact.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lifetime seat £1000 down now £99 per month for the tickets that go with it
5 year seat £500 now £99 per month for the tickets that go with it

If you want to eat you can then book a table in the corporate bit or just go down to the concourse and have a snack.

Includes all friendlies, cup and league matches + priority booking for internationals, concerts and extra tickets.

Access to the best seats (view) same seat reserved. For every two you buy you get one VIP parking place.

What sold it to me was being able to meet mates in the concourse and then watch the match from corporate - which is a real problem at withdean

Where did all this info come from?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PM me? Why so secretive? Surely the Albion want people to know about this? I know folks who might have been interested in these schemes.

I've been interested in this for a while, and I am on the clubs database as one of their previous 'corporate' people but I've not heard a thing.

B45YUN1

Sep 25, 2008
If Anyone is interested then PM me and I will sort things out for you.

Im on the new marketing team for it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If Anyone is interested then PM me and I will sort things out for you.

Im on the new marketing team for it.

Really, mmmm. This is a strange way to go about business.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Very odd B45YUN1 - why not just tell us where the information can be found? There must be a marketing team phone number, a website perhaps? Or are you on commish?

Clearly successful, but smacks a bit of looking after the boys by being so secretive.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
This does all seem very strange to me, why aren't the club publicising this properly

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very odd B45YUN1 - why not just tell us where the information can be found? There must be a marketing team phone number, a website perhaps? Or are you on commish?

Clearly successful, but smacks a bit of looking after the boys by being so secretive.

..possibly a wind up?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Possibly - but still odd that we haven't heard anything. You'd have thought the Albion would be shouting about this from the roof tops? Mind you, haven't been a season ticket holder for a few years so maybe the STHs have been told about the lifetime membership etc. Coming from Kent, it's the parking space I'm interested in!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This does all seem very strange to me, why aren't the club publicising this properly

Agree. I can understand this sort of shambles under Dick Knight but Bloom is a lot more pro. I guess the info has been leaked....and the 'PM me' posts are just wind ups.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Possibly - but still odd that we haven't heard anything. You'd have thought the Albion would be shouting about this from the roof tops? Mind you, haven't been a season ticket holder for a few years so maybe the STHs have been told about the lifetime membership etc. Coming from Kent, it's the parking space I'm interested in!

I also come from Kent and I am a STH...but I've heard nothing about this until now.

If true, it is very odd, as you say.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I have posted a question on the "Ask The Falmer Project Team"

Lets see how they respond!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

If all the people on here are serious about getting CH, why don't they just phone the club up or send them an e-mail.

You can't slag off B45YUN1 when you lot are effectively doing the same thing. They're obviously doing something right if there's only two left.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I guess the club can’t advertise hospitality packages until they have looked after existing customers? If I’d paid good money for the last decade for hospitality at Withdean, I’d be mighty pissed off if I wasn’t given first refusal at Falmer.

I’m sure they’ll announce remaining packages in due course

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If all the people on here are serious about getting CH, why don't they just phone the club up or send them an e-mail.

You can't slag off B45YUN1 when you lot are effectively doing the same thing. They're obviously doing something right if there's only two left.

I haven't slagged anyone off, all I said was that I thought it was strange that it appears to have not been publicised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here