Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most of the corporate boxes sold at Falmer

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
From the Project Team:

At Withdean we have a total of 150 corporate seats. At the new stadium we have a total of 2239 Premium Seats which is double the number available at a lot of new stadium.

So we will be the serious prawn sandwich brigade.

PG

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
First post
Looked like there was only two left today.:falmer:

Next:
22k for 2 years 18k per year for five (I think it was)

The boxes except 2 all had names on so unless they drop out they were sold.

Another was reserved for someone out of the country but pretty sure he will have it.

Next:
Lifetime seat £1000 down now £99 per month for the tickets that go with it
5 year seat £500 now £99 per month for the tickets that go with it

If you want to eat you can then book a table in the corporate bit or just go down to the concourse and have a snack.

Includes all friendlies, cup and league matches + priority booking for internationals, concerts and extra tickets.

Access to the best seats (view) same seat reserved. For every two you buy you get one VIP parking place.

What sold it to me was being able to meet mates in the concourse and then watch the match from corporate - which is a real problem at withdean

Next:
It looked like about 25% of the seats had gone and the brochureshad even arrived yet so get in quick.

Look at it this way the first few games are probably going to sell out. What is it worth to know you have your tickets now?

£500 or £1000?

Not unreasonable therefore for people to then ask "How?". No need to gun people down who quite reasonably wondered how this guy got to know about it and how they could "get in quick". It transpires they can't because at the moment it's only open to existing sponsors.

So all you "he was only trying to help" folk might have got it wrong. All posting like this did was open a small can of prawns.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
First pos

Not unreasonable therefore for people to then ask "How?". No need to gun people down who quite reasonably wondered how this guy got to know about it and how they could "get in quick". It transpires they can't because at the moment it's only open to existing sponsors.

So all you "he was only trying to help" folk might have got it wrong. All posting like this did was open a small can of prawns.

So you weren't gunning when you wrote
Very odd B45YUN1 - why not just tell us where the information can be found? There must be a marketing team phone number, a website perhaps? Or are you on commish?

Clearly successful, but smacks a bit of looking after the boys by being so secretive.

And if it was only open to "existing sponsors" I wouldn't have been asked to pass the number on and post the details on here.

I was only trying to help people like you who might not know what was available.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm not sure if this is fixtures but:
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Falmer Corporate Packages Pre Launch

0,,10433~8641995,00.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
life was so much simpler before the advent of roofs and proper cutlery , wouldnt eat in there anyhow its fooking haunted

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I hope thios doesn't mean that the middle tier is just for the prawn sandwich brigade. I'm happy to pay more for a good seat but don't want to sit with the "club Wembley" types.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
actually looking at that picture almost explains in a nutshell the problem with corporate.

Assuming people go in there at half time for a cuppa / pint/ vol-au-vent, if the big TV's are showing the match, then there is no real reason to rush out to see the game.....which is what happens at Wembley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here