Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] More train misery (WHU & Newcastle (home games))

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
One of the easiest journeys I’ve ever had.
I got straight on a train at London Road. Stayed around for a drink after the game then straight onto platform and five minute wait for a train to Brighton.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Left with 10 mins to go as the bellend West Ham fans in front of me in swc where doing my nut in so decided to leave before losing my head stright on a train to lewes easiest trip back to lewes ever

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
It’s almost like people should like people should read what I say on this thread, same timetable next week. Not like it’s my job or anything.
Based on previous experience, what do you predict trains will be like Brighton to London early on Sunday 3 Sept, please? We need to be at St Pancras about 0730-0800. There are trains showing on National Rail (though no Thameslink) but with the usual warning. Ta.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I went to Hassocks station. Getting to Brighton no problem but notice up to say last train back to Hassocks was 17.50

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I used National Express on Saturday night to get home. £14 for a coach to Gatwick wasn't too bad.

Will probably do the same for this Saturday to get back to Crawley.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Anyone know the situation for trains from london on saturday? Are there none? National Rail website is listing services, but I dont know if that is what usually would be running if the strike wasnt on.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Anyone know the situation for trains from london on saturday? Are there none? National Rail website is listing services, but I dont know if that is what usually would be running if the strike wasnt on.
What’s listed on National Rail Enquiries is what is planned to run, as in that, is the service to London that will run, last northbound 20:40.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
There are some trains back on Coastway West after the game on Saturday this time though.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Trains were fine for me on Saturday (from Brighton to Falmer and back) I stayed to the end and had a pint afterwards. Trains are cool.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Could have it worse. Trains to TSC Backa Topola in the Europa League have got engineering works for 6 years.
IMG_6701.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here