Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] More train misery (WHU & Newcastle (home games))

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Same as for Spurs home last season when exactly the same thing happened
Sorry I cant remember its become such a pain travelling these days. Were there just ltd London to Brighton trains, none to Falmer but did they stop running around 5pm also did club lay on extra busses from old steine to Amex? I dont fancy rubbing shoulders with those mouthy Hammers fans. Car off road and Im in London night before little West Hamlet game so bad timing! I really have a strong hatred for the railway unions.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
What are the cycling racks like up at the Amex these days?
Are there any Beryl bike stands near the Uni?
The cycle path down from Falmer to town looks pretty good and it’s looking like the best way to travel these days

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
get used to it, rail unions have realised there's more impact striking on weekends than weekdays. expect target the european games too for added media profile, as strikes in general become bit low key now.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What are the cycling racks like up at the Amex these days?
Are there any Beryl bike stands near the Uni?
The cycle path down from Falmer to town looks pretty good and it’s looking like the best way to travel these days
Loads of room for cycles: if the racks are full, park near the station (that's what I did yesterday l)

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
So what do they do from Falmer when the game is finished, bus replacements? That will be a nightmare if that's the case, it's bad enough for everyone anyway on a normal day getting back. Does it affect all trains like Thameslink?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Ffs. I didn’t go yesterday as I just couldn’t be arsed with the trains after the game, plus I would be travelling all the way back up with the Luton fans.
In my wisdom ended up travelling to London by train to see a band Instead, so evidently ended up in the shit show at Euston wit’s everyone trying to get the last trains out of London. Proper full on slinging people off the train, fights breaking out, full of pissheads and Ike & Tina Gurners.

Now more strikes, Joy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here