Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More touting !

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I haven`t justified his crime in any way...I`m just making the point he`s hardly Jack the Ripper,

But you don't have a problem with it?

Do you actually know anything about it properly ? I very much doubt it, so before you do, please don't comment on it too much.
If you actually read properly what i said i said most of the time im winding people up.
Which has obviously worked on you ha ha

Is that a common symptom of Bi-Polar Disorder? Winding people up for your own enjoyment?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
LISTEN !!!
Some people on here are obviously fine with theft, robbery , fraud, oh hang on, until someone steals their car then suddenly its " little *******s hang the ****ers etc etc !!!
But wait a minute its probably just some young lads trying to make a few pence.
THEFT IS THEFT !
FRAUD IS FRAUD ! GET OVER IT !!!!!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
LISTEN !!!
Some people on here are obviously fine with theft, robbery , fraud, oh hang on, until someone steals their car then suddenly its " little *******s hang the ****ers etc etc !!!
But wait a minute its probably just some young lads trying to make a few pence.
THEFT IS THEFT !
FRAUD IS FRAUD ! GET OVER IT !!!!!!

Do yourself a favour and don't ever look on stub hub.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
But you don't have a problem with it?

Is that a common symptom of Bi-Polar Disorder? Winding people up for your own enjoyment?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ You are boring go bed

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Tell that to the magistrates and coppers. It's ok to thieve, rob and commit fraud, cos they aren't Jack the Ripper.

To be honest, I really don't think this is a big deal either for someone to earn a few quid on a small scale like this. I do object to Companies like ViaGo who buy up Event tickets in bulk and Market them at higher prices and on a larger scale. That I do feel is truly fraudulent action but nothing is done about it

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Years ago my friend and I bought league cup tickets. You could have up to two tickets per application so we bought two each.
Walking up Wembley way we sold the two spare ones for twice the purchase price and it paid for the rail fare, food etc. I never considered I was a criminal or defrauding true supporters. Everyone is getting a bit too precious these days with their faux outrage

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Have you ever sold tickets of any kind to someone for a profit?

The only reason I could think that someone is indifferent to touts is if they are (or were) involved in the scam themselves.

Not had any to be able to....

I don`t approve of ticket touts and the ticket agencies that rip off punters,however I have bought tickets from some of them at inflated prices for various sporting matches football and Rugby

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Years ago my friend and I bought league cup tickets. You could have up to two tickets per application so we bought two each.
Walking up Wembley way we sold the two spare ones for twice the purchase price and it paid for the rail fare, food etc. I never considered I was a criminal or defrauding true supporters. Everyone is getting a bit too precious these days with their faux outrage

I'm not outraged. I don't like profiteering.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bizarre

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
BHA will potentially make him an example for if we do go up, they'll want to stamp this behaviour out early on as I imagine it'll be rife when the big teams come down to play.

Hadn't even really thought about that aspect of being promoted. Can you imagine how many absolute CJTCs will turn up on here in the days before a United or Chelsea match at the Amex?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Reported to Paul Barber and your employers SCUM!!!!!!!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
For the avoidance of doubt for those that think it is acceptable for an 18 year old to sell football tickets for profit because its only about making a few quid

The following is part of Section 166 of The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994

166 Sale of tickets by unauthorised persons.

[F1(1)It is an offence for an unauthorised person to—

(a)sell a ticket for a designated football match, or
(b)otherwise to dispose of such a ticket to another person.

(2)For this purpose—
(a)a person is “unauthorised” unless he is authorised in writing to sell or otherwise dispose of tickets for the match by the organisers of the match;

(aa)a reference to selling a ticket includes a reference to—
(i)offering to sell a ticket;
(ii)exposing a ticket for sale;
(iii)making a ticket available for sale by another;
(iv)advertising that a ticket is available for purchase; and
(v)giving a ticket to a person who pays or agrees to pay for some other goods or services or offering to do so.

(b)a “ticket” means anything which purports to be a ticket; and

(c)a “designated football match” means a football match of a description, or a particular football match, for the time being designated for the purposes of this section by order made by the Secretary of State

All straight forward

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
I have just managed to bag 12 tickets through the resale scheme. PM me if you want some. £250 each - once in a life time opportunity to see the second to last nothing gets decided game of the season. I think Phat Baz wants one?!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
For the avoidance of doubt for those that think it is acceptable for an 18 year old to sell football tickets for profit because its only about making a few quid

The following is part of Section 166 of The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994

166 Sale of tickets by unauthorised persons.

[F1(1)It is an offence for an unauthorised person to—

(a)sell a ticket for a designated football match, or
(b)otherwise to dispose of such a ticket to another person.

(2)For this purpose—
(a)a person is “unauthorised” unless he is authorised in writing to sell or otherwise dispose of tickets for the match by the organisers of the match;

(aa)a reference to selling a ticket includes a reference to—
(i)offering to sell a ticket;
(ii)exposing a ticket for sale;
(iii)making a ticket available for sale by another;
(iv)advertising that a ticket is available for purchase; and
(v)giving a ticket to a person who pays or agrees to pay for some other goods or services or offering to do so.

(b)a “ticket” means anything which purports to be a ticket; and

(c)a “designated football match” means a football match of a description, or a particular football match, for the time being designated for the purposes of this section by order made by the Secretary of State

All straight forward

The following are also illegal in the UK..............Not all laws apply Common Sense

1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament (27%)

2. It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down (7%)

3. In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless except as a clerk in a tropical fish store (6%)

4. Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day (5%)

5. In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter (4%)

6. In the UK a pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants, including in a policeman's helmet (4%)

7. The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the King, and the tail of the Queen (3.5%)

8. It is illegal not to tell the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing (3%)

9. It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armour

10. In the city of York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow (2%)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here