Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More touting !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Shock Horror......Hang him, ban him, lock him up. Report him to Paul Barber the Police and his headmaster. An 18 year old kid trying to make a few quid...

Here you go again you ****ing idiot , you need banning from the Albion too.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I`d say just forfeit tickets and a good telling off..Season ban OTT and club lose out.

Too lenient imo.

He's tried to rip-off supporters for his own profit.
Can't imagine them dishing out anything less than a 1 season ban.

BHA will potentially make him an example for if we do go up, they'll want to stamp this behaviour out early on as I imagine it'll be rife when the big teams come down to play.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Shock Horror......Hang him, ban him, lock him up. Report him to Paul Barber the Police and his headmaster. An 18 year old kid trying to make a few quid...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Check out his status,....it's not about the money it's about the freedom!

Hahahahahaha

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Now Now "Phat Baz" Calm down plesed to see I`m only an idiot. Not a wanker, moron, retard...Or have I that to come??

Nahhhh not gonna waste time or words on someone who agrees with defrauding their own fans out of money and tickets.
You carry on, people like you always come off worse they always do.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Well he is clearly an idiot as he should have at least waited to ensure that all tickets that could be returned have been .

Lets be honest though - isn't it amazing that little old Brighton are deemed worthy enough for touts? Can you imagine anyone outside Withdean touting?

During the 2002/03 season I went travelling for a while. I had a season ticket, but left in November 2002 and did not return until after the season had finished. My friend sold everyone of my tickets (used to come in a booklet in those days) outside Withdean before each match. I could not believe that people were at the stadium looking for tickets and all were sold at true value.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can you imagine anyone outside Withdean touting?

Funnily enough I got told off once by the police. Had a spare ticket - would've taken £10 for it or something. Held it up for 5 mins outside south stand turnstiles right in front of the police. Didn't realise I wasn't allowed to do this. Was only about 16. :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Is that a joke post?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Ive just sent the little **** a nasty message on Facebook

And first thing tommorrrow im gonna report him to Sussex Uni too

All these and i could have bought one **** me im angry i just couldnt buy them on the day

Nahhhh not gonna waste time or words on someone who agrees with defrauding their own fans out of money and tickets.
You carry on, people like you always come off worse they always do.

You need to calm the **** down and get a grip of whats important in life.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The good news Baz is those tickets will now be cancelled and available for resale if the club act swiftly!

Tell you what - It might not be just Amro who is in trouble. He could be coordinating it for him and 3 mates who all have season tickets too. Not sure how he could have got 4 tickets together otherwise.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The good news Baz is those tickets will now be cancelled and available for resale if the club act swiftly!

Tell you what - It might not be just Amro who is in trouble. He could be coordinating it for him and 3 mates who all have season tickets too. Not sure how he could have got 4 tickets together otherwise.

I imagine he bought them this morning or early afternoon as the south stand was free'd up.
No need to be a STH or even have purchase history for those tickets.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
You need to calm the **** down and get a grip of whats important in life.

Oh thank you oh wise one !! Aren't you just absolutely wonderful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here