Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More touting !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The good news Baz is those tickets will now be cancelled and available for resale if the club act swiftly!

Tell you what - It might not be just Amro who is in trouble. He could be coordinating it for him and 3 mates who all have season tickets too. Not sure how he could have got 4 tickets together otherwise.

I know mate, but there are some proper divs on here that obviously think it's fine to do it.
Most of which sit there with their Arsenal , Liverpool, Utd tattoos showing out under the sleeve of their Brighton shirts like the monkey that sits in front of me in the North stand.
Rabbitting on the other day about the ins and outs of Brighton until i asked him how much his Liverpool tattoo was ha ha **** !! Plastics mate !

bognor gull

Feb 1, 2012
sunny bognor
It's all such a shame that I have 2 spare seats for the Derby game but can't sell, lend, move on to anybody as I received a community order not to attend any matches for the last 2 months of the season. Why you might ask, check my other posts and PM me if you need. All of this will become apparent very soon in the local & national press. Good luck to you super Seagull's in these last 2 games. I have 2 tickets that cant move on & wouldn't cos i'd have been there. People who know me well, know of the issue's i'm talking about. Tout's, **** em

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Phat Baz might be my favourite poster ever in the "irrationally angry/on the verge of a mental breakdown" stakes

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
It's all such a shame that I have 2 spare seats for the Derby game but can't sell, lend, move on to anybody as I received a community order not to attend any matches for the last 2 months of the season. Why you might ask, check my other posts and PM me if you need. All of this will become apparent very soon in the local & national press. Good luck to you super Seagull's in these last 2 games. I have 2 tickets that cant move on & wouldn't cos i'd have been there. People who know me well, know of the issue's i'm talking about. Tout's, **** em

Hello matey hows u ??

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Oh do shut it you little peasant ha ha
Well listen to yourself , ''sir, sir, look what he's done sir'', you were no doubt the class sneak who nobody liked, is that why youre so angry now ??

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Well listen to yourself , ''sir, sir, look what he's done sir'', you were no doubt the class sneak who nobody liked, is that why youre so angry now ??

HA HA HA HA HA !!! Listen to her ha ha ! You know squat about me my friend ,carry on your girly hissy fit behind your safe little computer screen though it's quite amusing. Well it's made me laugh anyway

bognor gull

Feb 1, 2012
sunny bognor
I'm OK Sir Bazel of the town you frequent. Well its been a long time since I've appeared on here, probably a long time until you all see me again. I mean, well you that know me know what I mean. We all follow one team, we are almost a kind of family, but occasionally, we meet the kind of person that we could've done without meeting, namely a jumped up sort of wanna be a hero steward on the 1st away game of the season. What a complete twit of a steward indeed. What I'm trying to say is, let's be all together as one. #TOGETHER. Stop all this squabbling with each other, support our team and enjoy the ride

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I have a ST & when I'm away, like now, it gets used by friends at face value, sometimes less depending on the persons circumstances.
Anyone looking to make a fast buck should face a ban for at least a season.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I'm OK Sir Bazel of the town you frequent. Well its been a long time since I've appeared on here, probably a long time until you all see me again. I mean, well you that know me know what I mean. We all follow one team, we are almost a kind of family, but occasionally, we meet the kind of person that we could've done without meeting, namely a jumped up sort of wanna be a hero steward on the 1st away game of the season. What a complete twit of a steward indeed. What I'm trying to say is, let's be all together as one. #TOGETHER. Stop all this squabbling with each other, support our team and enjoy the ride

They don't realise mate that im only doing it to make them bite and wind them up 9/10ths of the time anyway ha ha !! It's funny when they tell me i'm ranting but look at their equally ranty posts ha ha ha ha a bit dim bless em !! Never mind a if only they actually knew hat i was really like but onlly a handfull have ever met me

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
HA HA HA HA HA !!! Listen to her ha ha ! You know squat about me my friend

Not technically true Phat Baz, in fact most of us have come to know you quite intimately via 'fan zone'

I would argue I've seen your tits more than my own misuses this season.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Not technically true Phat Baz, in fact most of us have come to know you quite intimately via 'fan zone'

Oh dear ha ha ha

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Speak for yourself, I've seen your misuses tits loads this week and it's only Tuesday. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here