Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He hasn't actually signed has he. Has is he considering offers from different clubs, or has he indicated where he wants to go?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Kudus would be a great signing, he has it all.

Praying that Arse/Chavs/Manure don’t now gazump us on wages.

Genuinely don't think there is any risk of it.
People have been reporting the likelihood of this for months and none of the other teams seem to have had a serious interest.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I fear we're jumping the gun on this one. He hasn't signed yet.

And who is briefing the press?

It's not in our interest to do so and Ajax have agreed a fee with us, so there is no chance of them putting it out there in the hope of creating a bidding war.

So that just leaves Kudus's agent.

By briefing the press about the agreed fee they can flush out other interested parties, who can pay a bigger salary than us.

They can hold out until 1st September, hoping for a big dog to step up, knowing that they've got our offer to fall back on.

If this isn't tied up in the next 48 hours, then I'd guess that it ain't happening.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A striker... as I thought, we do need another one. Looks a great signing to me if we can bring off a deal.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

It's not in our interest to do so and Ajax have agreed a fee with us, so there is no chance of them putting it out there in the hope of creating a bidding war.

By briefing the press about the agreed fee they can flush out other interested parties, who can pay a bigger salary than us.

They can hold out until 1st September, hoping for a big dog to step up, knowing that they've got our offer to fall back on.

If this isn't tied up in the next 48 hours, then I'd guess that it ain't happening.
Wish I hadn’t read this but makes sense

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
It’s interesting the fan mindset, four players that flop at £10m each is deemed acceptable. One player we sign for £35m and you are nervous? Every signing is a gamble to some extent we know Bloom wouldn’t do anything reckless so go with the flow.
It's not the fee on is own. It's the injuries as well. The big fee implies he will be a good player for us, so missing him due to injury will have a bigger impact than others.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
I think if we can get this calibre of player in, it may reset the minds of the players we have about the club and not try to push a move. Not saying any are planning on doing that at the moment.
Players will always want to move on if they can double their salaries elsewhere.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022

Agree I’m not getting excited at all yet. We are well primed to get guzumped here and someone has leaked this to serve an agenda that isn’t ours.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can absolutely gaurantee he's not choosing us over Chelsea , arsenal etc who would pay him double. It's a nice dream though !!

We beat competition from ‘larger’ clubs to sign Lallana, Ferguson and Igor.

Clever players don’t always follow the money, instead looking at likely game time, the coach/man-manager and younger players their development.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here