Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - FA Cup

If the North Stand is meant to be our 'Kop' is there any other club in the league that would Makesuch an absurd decision? I was about to say they wouldn't do it at the Goldstone but then again they once allocated the North Stand to Portsmouth
In one of the most offensive decisions a club could take against its own fans.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know we like to make the opposition comfortable at The Amex but by closing the upper tiers and having a low, quiet crowd is replicating stadium MK, they will feel right at home.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I know we like to make the opposition comfortable at The Amex but by closing the upper tiers and having a low, quiet crowd is replicating stadium MK, they will feel right at home.

Will go to Amex Friday am.

th.jpg

Hire a few of these just to make them feel even more at home:lolol:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
My preference is the North Stand. I'll be a little pissed off if after purchasing a ticket in either the West or the East stand they then decide to sell tickets for the North nearer the time.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I think its a crazy decision. Are we a proper football club or not.

Surely this is an ideal game to sell cheap seats to people who either can't afford to come or who choose not to because of the normal high prices. Get them in, show them what they are missing and perhaps they will come back again.

Its also an ideal opportunity to introduce children to LIVE football, they are after all the fans of the future.

Surely we can fill more that 2 lower stands.

How many tickets are MK getting?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I think its a crazy decision. Are we a proper football club or not.

Surely this is an ideal game to sell cheap seats to people who either can't afford to come or who choose not to because of the normal high prices. Get them in, show them what they are missing and perhaps they will come back again.

Its also an ideal opportunity to introduce children to LIVE football, they are after all the fans of the future.

Surely we can fill more that 2 lower stands.

How many tickets are MK getting?

These are cheap seats. If we look like selling out then we'll open the other stands. It's a pretty sensible start for a side who very clearly are not going to take the competition seriously.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I would have gone if I could have gone in either the East Upper (only stand I haven't been in) or the North. Don't really want to go in lower east or west.

Where are MK fans going to be put?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Hasn't CH openly said that FA Cup is not a priority this season or something along those lines recently?
That is a completely understandable stance to take as we are really going for promotion.
So if we are openly not 'going for' the FA Cup....I guess a lot of people will look at the fixture and see it as a waste of time and money going.
The club only opening part of 2 stands seems to me that they also think many won't bother too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here