Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - FA Cup

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Since it opened in 2012 I've always paid on the day in The Bridge and have always been able to park, regardless of the opposition and that includes a bunch of 30k matches with Palace and Arsenal. Tomorrow for the first time I'm taking the whole family to a game with reduced capacity and sod's law that's the the one with no parking. F*ck knows where I'm going to park with an 8 year old in tow.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Since it opened in 2012 I've always paid on the day in The Bridge and have always been able to park, regardless of the opposition and that includes a bunch of 30k matches with Palace and Arsenal. Tomorrow for the first time I'm taking the whole family to a game with reduced capacity and sod's law that's the the one with no parking. F*ck knows where I'm going to park with an 8 year old in tow.

Park near me, around the bottom of Elm Grove, Franklin Street, etc, and get a bus up from there. Other option is to park in Woodingdean and then walk from there.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ironically, after reading on the club site Car Park C was sold out we went online at 9pm and booked a ticket. How does THAT work?

Grabbed a seat at the back of WSL. Less than 200 currently available although the other half of W1A is available.

Will this be enough to satisfy the walk ups or will be see a bit of the south opened too (assume SW corner if it had to be) ?

EDIT: E1H now on sale to home fans so must mean MK Dons are in the south. Most likely a sit where you like set up in S1B and S1C

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here