Votes: 106 82.8%
  • Miss the first league game

Votes: 22 17.2%

• Total voters

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Calling on the good people of NSC.

21 of my friends (including me) have booked a summer holiday to Zante for next August, dates I was given were 7-14; handed in my deposit problem solved.
BUT...
Receive booking form, and has been booked for 4-11 meaning I would MISS the first league game at Flamer (Amex). According to my 'mate' it has always been this he just told me wrong.
So shall I go on holiday and miss the game? Or miss the holiday and see the first ever league game?
NSC help me decide Please.
:bowdown:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well.

There will be plenty more holidays.

But then there will be plenty more league games too.

Does that help? :D

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If you are thinking about blowing your deposit, I would look into the possibility of a return flight during the holiday i.e. a 12 hour break from Zante. I would also give my friend a well directed clip round the ear.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

21 of my friends (including me) have booked a summer holiday to Zante for next August, dates I was given were 7-14; handed in my deposit problem solved.
BUT...
Receive booking form, and has been booked for 4-11 meaning I would MISS the first league game at Flamer (Amex). According to my 'mate' it has always been this he just told me wrong.
So shall I go on holiday and miss the game? Or miss the holiday and see the first ever league game?

If ur getting a ST and u go on the holiday can i shotgun ur ticket :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There's more to life than football, we'll be playing at Falmer for ages! Think about it this way, when you attend the next game at Falmer, it'll be more special to you than to the rest of us! :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Think of all the northern slags in Zante though!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well, it depends on deals available. We are limited to school holidays so that is our criteria.

Hopefully I can get to the first game, but if not, there will be plenty of other games!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I've been telling my missus, for the last 5,000 years, to AVOID booking anything in early August 2011. The F-troop will be taking their hols late Aug/early sept or not at all.

SE4 GULL

Oct 8, 2010
Brockley LONDON SE4
I feel your pain! One of my best mates I grew up with recently told me he is getting married....

ON THE F***ING 6th AUGUST! IN POLAND! :US: :tantrum:

I'm praying that Pride doesn't get moved and we kick the season off away from home :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Full £75...

Think of what the poor unfortunates without tickets will be willing to pay for first day tickets. I would look for a cheap return flight-get your mates to drive you to the airport and leave Sat morning, get to the game, quick exit, evening flight and back on holiday. If you time it right you'll be in the bar with them before it closes.

Failing that-bin the holiday.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut

BUT...

Em.....you are from Horsham and you have 21 friends who are not in the same position as you?:lolol:.................disgusting......cancel your holiday and start converting your mates to follow the mighty stripes:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here