Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
KLL should be in the squad in my view. Still struggle to understand why David always gets a start. He can put a killer ball through better than anyone, but is so weak in the tackle and creates problems for the defence.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sounds like a good atmosphere today. London games are great.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Still remember Shittu playing for QPR at Withdean. He was tubby back then.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I'm looking forward to a great performance (from us) today so we can look forward to watching it on the new series of Late Kickoff on Monday night. Come on you SUPER SEAGULLS!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
KLL should be in the squad in my view. Still struggle to understand why David always gets a start. He can put a killer ball through better than anyone, but is so weak in the tackle and creates problems for the defence.

I'm not sure. KLL has been pretty poor lately. I don't think he deserves a place over Buckley and March.

Totally agree in regards to David though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Too late for what?

As Acker says, only the quoted part of the tweet is Kaz. He's said nothing wrong at all. In fact i'm more concerned how Lopez starts and Lua Lua isn't even in the squad.

Again - Lopez probably our best player over last 2 games.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Too late for what?

As Acker says, only the quoted part of the tweet is Kaz. He's said nothing wrong at all. In fact i'm more concerned how Lopez starts and Lua Lua isn't even in the squad.
Too late in deleting it before it was spotted and posted on here.

OK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here