Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Speculation that LuaLua didn't make the matchday squad because he keeps on falling over when the blades of grass are cut the wrong way.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh. Controversy incoming!

(LuaLua has already deleted that tweet :lolol:)

[tweet]439767535639359488[/tweet]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Too late Kaz!

He does have something of a history of tweeting things in anger and then hastily removing them. I wonder if someone from the club heard about it and had a quiet word, or whether he decided to remove it himself?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oooh. Controversy incoming!

(LuaLua has already deleted that tweet :lolol:)

[tweet]439767535639359488[/tweet]

Is it worth highlighting that Kaz simply states he's not injured, just not picked, that it is the person quoting him who is not a happy bunny?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Warren can spot them :clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
v Leicester 7th December. Barnes took and scored it.

Irony. Leicester have had something like 14 penalties so far this season.

No doubt this is due in part to them having a lot of the ball in dangerous areas, but it's also reportedly linked to Jamie Vardy's inability to balance properly once he gets within 18 yards of the goal.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is it worth highlighting that Kaz simply states he's not injured, just not picked, that it is the person quoting him who is not a happy bunny?

Of course it is. But I suspect the Albion (and any other club) would prefer their players to keep some stuff in house.

And let's be honest, he's not going to be happy, is he? Slightly surprised he's not in the squad at all, as I'd probably have had him on the bench. But he did have a pretty poor half at Hull when he came on. Whereas Solly March influenced the game and made things happen, LuaLua seemed to run up blind alleys, give the ball away too much, and fall over a lot. I like him as a player, but I can completely understand why Oscar might be disappointed with him after Monday.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I can see Stephens having a good game, but I'm shocked Lopez has been picked again. Appreciate we have a couple of absentees but SURELY we can have a re-jig and at best leave him on the bench. Would love to be proved wrong and see him play a blinder but on recent outings there's more chance of Jennifer Lopez bossing the game.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
tear them one JESSIE
C'mon the Albion

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kaz always seems to come back better when he's had a kick up the arse, surprising news but March and Buckley are exciting replacements.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No Ince, Agustein, Obika & Lua Lua. I wonder if they are all injured and if it's that black & white?

My guess would be Yes, No, No and Yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here