Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fans really are thick.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
To put this in context all I wuz doin' is defendin' me bleedin' self M8.

These geezers are 'avin' a pop at Millwall fans and making sweeping generalisations while we're all individuals, innit? I mean I gotta stand up for what I stood for ain't I Squire, yougetme?

Tru Say Mi Bredrin. Laters.

There are sweeping generalisations which pick out a minority perspective or perception and dwell on it. There are also sweeping generalisations which pick on a perpective and perception which attains a majority interest.

Which do you favour on this subject?

HackneyMan

Sep 21, 2010
Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews "I find Google useful as well "

If I had Googled the aforementioned comments I would have correctly stated that Shakespeare completed 37 Plays NOT "39"...

HackneyMan

Sep 21, 2010
There are sweeping generalisations which pick out a minority perspective or perception and dwell on it. There are also sweeping generalisations which pick on a perpective and perception which attains a majority interest.

Which do you favour on this subject?

Being a Minority White Londoner I favour the former, do you no wot I mean My Son...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
CarWash : Which do YOU favour me old mucker and why?

The latter...various games vs team supported by men who can fight (and are more menly than most others) during 1974 to date. Do I need to go into specifics?

So do you 'fear no foe' not even the bogey man from the dark cupboard?

HackneyMan

Sep 21, 2010
The latter...various games vs team supported by men who can fight (and are more menly than most others) during 1974 to date. Do I need to go into specifics?

So do you 'fear no foe' not even the bogey man from the dark cupboard?

More "menly" than others? Is this Olde Worlde Engleesch?

When you were born and lived in Europe's largest Housing Estates i.e Aylesbury/Heygate Estates, Walworth Road, Elephant and Castle one soon learns to be streetwise and, like most Millwall fans, have no fear.

Quite frankly, given my life experiences, particularly in the 1980's when I, personally, took on and defeated ( ! ) after an 8 year battle every arm of my Industry ( Company Chairman/Company Secretary/Company Managing Director, Departmental Secretary, My own Union and Staff Department ) I can confidently say that a mere battalion of any "foe" would not, overly, concern me.

Like most "Lions" I'm mentally quite adept to overcome anything life throws at me. To say I'm mentally resilliant is the understatement of this, or any other, year..:love:

I suggest you take your IQ to Bermondsey and engage in some social intercourse with the locals.

They would surprise you with their post modernist views on multiculturalism, homo-erotic art and the pre-raphaelite brotherhood and its influence on english romantic art.

Theres only one word for this thread...magic darts!
Speaking as someone whose early years education was in Bermondsey - at the school made famous by Max Bygraves as "St Cohen's, Paradise Street" - may I make a small contribution to the discussion ... and point out that most of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood were, in fact, Birmingham City supporters?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Speaking as someone whose early years education was in Bermondsey - at the school made famous by Max Bygraves as "St Cohen's, Paradise Street" - may I make a small contribution to the discussion ... and point out that most of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood were, in fact, Birmingham City supporters?

Gadzooks! Methinks yow speaketh in jest, good Sir. Apparently the Hood o' Brothers were rather partial to a Kipper Tie though... :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here