Millwall fans really are thick.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
A reporter asked a millwall Fan what dose millwall mean to you? He answered "3 words" "Best team in London"!:facepalm: Thick as f***!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

macky

Dec 28, 2004
on here you cant have dreams or love you team

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
So when we sing at games, " we are by far the greatest team, the world has sever seen", does that make us thick?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
So when we sing at games, " we are by far the greatest team, the world has sever seen", does that make us thick?

Why would it? the point is he said 3 words, and him saying that millwall are the "best team in london" is 4 words!

HackneyMan

Sep 21, 2010
I'm delighted to say that you have a wonderful opportunity to put your theory to the test, Mon Ami.
I'm a lifelong Millwall fan who has visited 81 stadia from Plymouth to Carlisle.

I have a "2.1" from Caius Cambridge and passed 9 "O" Levels and 3 "A" Levels at Archbishop Tenisons Grammar School in London.

What would you like to discuss? The Lake Poets, perchance, and their degree of influence on contemporary society compared to, say, Byron, Keats and Robert Browning?

Perhaps you would like to muse over Shakespeares 39 completed Plays or innumerable Sonnets? The works of The Bronte Sisters or Chamcer, Thomas Hardy or Eric Blair ( George Orwell to you) ?

Macro or Micro Economics ? Existentialism ? Human Rights violations in the Republic Of Congo ? Genocide in Rwanda and its impact on the African Diaspora ?

Name the subject of your choice and it will be illuminating to discover which of us is the most loquacious, cogent, learned and enlightened :laugh:

Thanking You In Anticipation,

"A Thick Millwall Fan"....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports