Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] McAllister

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Agreed. I honestly thought as intelligent forward thinking men they would gel very well. The absolute opposite is now very very open and obvious. Ashworth literally threw a wobbly and stayed away from the boardroom. Which was noticed. It is a horrible mess and I really seriously wish it was not my club, but it is.

It’s typical Albion and you feel sorry for TB as it will cost him a lot of money if a resolution can’t be found.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I know seagullwedgee has got a couple of things wrong before, regarding transfers but these things can go wrong at anytime, right up to the last minute. I believe him, as it does seem to make sense. You can believe him or not, it is up to you, but no need for slagging him off when you don't know if it is true or not.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Why would GP sign an extension if DA was a thorn in his side? I call bs.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I honestly don’t want accolades, praise, medals, or anything. I have a number of very very credible sources. If I can corroborate it, I share it. When you’re in our club’s predicament it is often unpleasant, but it is what it is. I don’t mind if people value it or not. I read all the insight on here, and look to link it with other things I have learned from good sources, to make sense of football, which is a very very murky business. Let’s not fall out, let’s use what we see and hear, and move on. I really don’t get why people feel it is attention seeking, maybe they themselves struggle for daylight, I don’t know. But I’ll keep sharing. And, for the record, because not everyone will read it on this specific thread, the player who was playing until 10.30am but then suddenly was told he was not, was not the subsequently seen sulking Connolly, it was none other than Glenda. And that is strong.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
when will Brighton managers buy players to actually put straight into the team? You know, that old tried and tested method used by EVERY F UCKING OTHER CLUB in the top four divisions? Good enough for Boca? Well, clearly you need to learn the Brighton Way first - here, take 18months off first to adjust, preferably in a foreign league. Won the Balon D’or? Here you go, play tomorrow night in the Sussex Senior Cup first and let’s see how you get on. Most exciting prospect in Chelsea under 21s? I’ll see if we can squeeze you into the annual REMF match as a ringer..

:lolol: :bowdown:

:goal:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Everyone’s having a pop at Potter for not playing Alex MAC, but maybe they’ve got him here, and realised he’s not that good?
Other than that, I can’t understand why he wouldn’t be at least in our squad.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Calm down with the conspiracy theories everyone; he only arrived at the training ground 2 weeks ago.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why on earth does GP think he’s not match fit, needs time to adjust etc. FFS, when will Brighton managers buy players to actually put straight into the team? You know, that old tried and tested method used by EVERY F UCKING OTHER CLUB in the top four divisions? Good enough for Boca? Well, clearly you need to learn the Brighton Way first - here, take 18months off first to adjust, preferably in a foreign league. Won the Balon D’or? Here you go, play tomorrow night in the Sussex Senior Cup first and let’s see how you get on. Most exciting prospect in Chelsea under 21s? I’ll see if we can squeeze you into the annual REMF match as a ringer...

Strewth, this buy and loan out 43 players strategy is a huge success isn’t it? Meanwhile every other club buys 11 quality ones and sticks them in what’s called the 1st team. And plays them every week. Still, what do they know? We’re building for the future*

*includes Championship and lower division football.

Spot on :clap2:

I honestly don’t want accolades, praise, medals, or anything. I have a number of very very credible sources. If I can corroborate it, I share it. When you’re in our club’s predicament it is often unpleasant, but it is what it is. I don’t mind if people value it or not. I read all the insight on here, and look to link it with other things I have learned from good sources, to make sense of football, which is a very very murky business. Let’s not fall out, let’s use what we see and hear, and move on. I really don’t get why people feel it is attention seeking, maybe they themselves struggle for daylight, I don’t know. But I’ll keep sharing. And, for the record, because not everyone will read it on this specific thread, the player who was playing until 10.30am but then suddenly was told he was not, was not the subsequently seen sulking Connolly, it was none other than Glenda. And that is strong.

You're an absolute fantasist. You've posted here based on stuff HWT made up for fun. You kept the assualt thread going for a few pages on the basis it was someone else then changed it. Disclose your source or I call BS.

Everyone’s having a pop at Potter for not playing Alex MAC, but maybe they’ve got him here, and realised he’s not that good?

Good enough for Argentina though....

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"It’s fact I’m afraid, he was in Lancing before 10am this morning. Mock all you like, it is fact.

And it is fact that a deal had been negotiated for [Lewis Dunk]. If he has since used that to leverage a better wage then so be it, but those are the facts. Not seeking publicity. Just trying to share what I hear."

- Seagullwedgee, Jahanbakhsh Thread

"Delay caused by Percy [Tau]’s medical at AZ.... "
- Seagullwedgee, Jahanbakhsh Thread

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Everyone? ???

I have it on good authority that this thread is now beyond mockery. Fact.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
We need to try something different. That much is clear. Business as usual will take us down. This gives alexis decent chance of making the first team v wolves. As does the form of trossard and mooy

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Find it strange that people who accuse Potter of constant tinkering, also urge us to "try something different"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Sheffield United away when you've just arrived in the country, is a bit of a baptism of fire.
Plus the team selected did the job.

Much the same could be said for palace at home.
Had Maupay, March and Dunk not been poor, shite and unlucky, we wouldn't be talking about Jocko now.

If he's nowhere to be seen on Saturday, then feel free to conspiracy away to your heart's content.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Find it strange that people who accuse Potter of constant tinkering, also urge us to "try something different"

Never accused him of tinkering mate. You must be confusing me with another poster (or doing that slightly odd thing that people do where they regard every other poster as one person)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I find it hard to believe Tony Bloom would be so sloppy as to leave a situation in place where two different people at the club think they choose the team. That sounds like a shit sunday league set up, and nothing we know of Tony Bloom suggests he would do anything like that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I find it hard to believe Tony Bloom would be so sloppy as to leave a situation in place where two different people at the club think they choose the team. That sounds like a shit sunday league set up, and nothing we know of Tony Bloom suggests he would do anything like that.
Chain of Command is one of the few mantras that has remained consistent.

Mr Hughton went to get lengths to always say 'I have final say', as does GPott.

Mr Bloom must be very lucky to find 2 managers who will happily lie for him, even to their own detriment.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Chain of Command is one of the few mantras that has remained consistent.

Mr Hughton went to get lengths to always say 'I have final say', as does GPott.

Mr Bloom must be very lucky to find 2 managers who will happily lie for him, even to their own detriment.

Agreed. And GPott was so unhappy with having no control over picking the team, he signed a new contract half way into the season

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Why on earth would Ashworth be in charge of picking the team? That right there is utter bullshit. Real or imagined...

Correct, fact he is not picking the team, one sure fire detail to prove this is, he comes across very methodical and would clearly not change the squad so bloody much.

:D

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If he's nowhere to be seen on Saturday, then feel free to conspiracy away to your heart's content.

Wolves are a top side, Jota is on fire. It would be reckless to put them in for a game against one of the divisions big boys. It'd be setting him up to fail.

That also rules him our of the Arsenal, Leicester and Man U games. So Norwich away.

But then everyone says how they are the best team to be bottom at this stage, and look at their recent performances against top teams. If Delia gets on the pitch and fires the crowd up, it could be more fiery that Palace/Sheffield. Let's not risk him there. Then it's Liverpool and Man City...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here