[Brighton] McAllister

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Harry is correct. Ashworth flew out to Arg to do the deal and urgently bring him back after the U23 tournament, expecting that his expedition and his treasure would figure prominently and quickly. There has indeed been a massive falling out.

you're special

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Poster has been credible in the past and would explain why the clubs Twitter is raving about MacAllister but he is not making the squad. Let’s wait and see but it is not beyond the realms of possibility is it

about what exactly?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
My understanding is that there is a lack of clarity over exactly who has input to the selection for the match day 11+7, and a similar lack of clarity over who has the absolute final say. I have known executive and senior managers in my career (finance and banking) who deliberately structure departments and teams with an element of lack of absolute clarity over authority and accountability, because it fosters a spirit of positive tension which forces people together to crack problems. I’ve seen it work, and when it does it’s great. And I’ve seen it fail spectacularly. I can’t say too much, but I believe this pot has been simmering, and on Saturday it blew up, both before and after the match.

Some have defended you, some have given you the benefit of the doubt. In the past.

As far as I am concerned there is no doubt about it. You are a troublemaker. You like drama, and being involved in it.

"I can't say too much" - how about you just say what you know?

Absolutely nothing.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
HWT, let’s try and stay remotely adult about this, you are correct in respect of DA and GP have had a massive falling out, and are literally not engaging. And DA even failed to honour his usual commitments in the board room pre and post the Palace match. Please try and stay a bit serious about this, if you can, it is real and genuine.

Lets stay adult and admit that you have got it COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG (yet again)

And that you know FECK ALL about the inner workings of the club

And that you love to SH1T STIR

And you fell, hook line and sinker for HWTs wind up.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Lets stay adult and admit that you have got it COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG (yet again)

And that you know FECK ALL about the inner workings of the club

And that you love to SH1T STIR

And you fell, hook line and sinker for HWTs wind up.

To all the normal people on here (because NSC has a very wide readership), to all the normal ones, there is a genuine basis to this news, and it hits pretty hard and deep into the heart of the problems the club is currently experiencing. There is one player who was told he was starting against Palace, and found out at 10.30am that all of a sudden he was not. The massive dressing room bust-up post match does not surprise me at all, when you learn things like that are going on.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
To all the normal people on here (because NSC has a very wide readership), to all the normal ones, there is a genuine basis to this news, and it hits pretty hard and deep into the heart of the problems the club is currently experiencing. There is one player who was told he was starting against Palace, and found out at 10.30am that all of a sudden he was not. The massive dressing room bust-up post match does not surprise me at all, when you learn things like that are going on.

I believe a perma ban is a very very extreme measure.

And entirely justified in your case.

Fingers crossed.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I believe a perma ban is a very very extreme measure.

And entirely justified in your case.

Fingers crossed.

And the justification from your kangaroo court is, ........?

Sometimes in life it helps if you realise that you have two ears and one mouth, and if you use them in that proportion, you may start to find reasons to value someone’s input, rather than indulge in the sport of trying in error to destroy it. But you carry on, no probs.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Hmm...so those who think you really are just an attention seeking wannabe aren’t ‘normal’?

Personally if I’d found out such info I wouldn’t be posting it in the way you do...that sort of alleged info is only harmful to the club ...I certainly wouldn’t be coming on here to spread such muck..especially right now ..but hey maybe I’m not normal

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Connolly, based on his stony-faced walk past the West Stand about an hour before kick off.

Still think you’re making all this shit up though. You’ve got form.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Would you rather we post news management myths that behind the scenes everything is fine and dandy night now? Seriously? So people can just come on here and read manipulated comment that everything in the garden is rosy and feel better about life? When deep down there is genuine insight that goes right to the heart of management friction and its impact on the dressing room, but you don’t want to hear it because it upsets you? Bloody hell.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Connolly, based on his stony-faced walk past the West Stand about an hour before kick off.

Still think you’re making all this shit up though. You’ve got form.

There is something not quite right with this poster, I’ve thought it before but every subsequent post confirms it

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Would you rather we post news management myths that behind the scenes everything is fine and dandy night now? Seriously? So people can just come on here and read manipulated comment that everything in the garden is rosy and feel better about life? When deep down there is genuine insight that goes right to the heart of management friction and its impact on the dressing room, but you don’t want to hear it because it upsets you? Bloody hell.

Entirely missed the point..no surprise there ....anyway enough with bothering with your tripe

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Don't you understand?

We.

Know.

You.

Are.

Lying.

- Again.

You seriously ought to reflect on what it is inside of you which motivates you to do these things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports