town full of eejits

Attachments

• dcb663819f98.jpg
    dcb663819f98.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 48

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You've had your time celebrating, it's abt time you were here now. Bloody annoying now
How do you know he isn’t back / will be back today

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Personally I’d rather he returned when he was happy and ready to do so. He’s going to be massively in demand from other clubs, so the Albion showing him some respect and understanding might go a long way to him staying here a bit longer.
Yes, where I am. Warm-up vs Middlesbrough hopefully and then a return to normal service.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He’s just achieved probably the biggest thing a footballer can possible achieve.

Even if he came back in the last few days, I highly doubt he’d be ready to play against Arsenal, he hasn’t trained for over a week and has been through a massive emotional peak.

Myself, I hope he’s enjoying his accomplishment to the fullest, might be the best moment of his career so might as well squeeze every second out of it.

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
Loads of bs here. It is not like emotionally exhausted and physically out of form Mac Allister would make a difference against Arsenal.

What I love about the team is the versatility - Gross, Lallana, Solly, Trossard all can play different positions successfully and also Gilmour played a blinder against Arsenal less than 2 months ago. Sure, we might still lose but I am pretty sure with the system in place Brighton will still be competitive against the league leaders, even without Moises and Alexis.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
No point in having him if he's not emotionally and physically right. Only he'll know when the right time for him to return is

Yes it's a bit frustrating that Caicedo will miss the Arsenal game so our first choice midfield won't be playing, but I see no reason to push it

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Wasn't he given two weeks by the club which is the 1st Jan.

He's Brighton's very own world cup winner, give him a break.
Two weeks seems a perfectly reasonable amount of time as well, it’s not like they gave him a stupidly long amount of time after the World Cup.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
At least he has an excuse - rather than our promotion winning team under Hughton who needed 1 point from 3 remaining games to win the Championship and didn’t manage that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here