Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Matt Hancock and the kangaroo testicles

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
You are totally gobsmacked that someone - who was speaking on TV every night with the nation clinging to his every word at a time when we weren't allowed to go anywhere or see anyone - is considered famous enough for a programme featuring an occasional loose women panelist?

Quite interested to see what the other celebs make of him. After all he was setting (and breaking) the rules for all of them as well.

Could be fascinating. Probably won't be.
Yes.
That is because until I looked it up just now, I didn't realise being famous makes someone a celebrity. I had always associated the word celebrity with being entertaining, not being a kn*bhead.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's a disgrace that Matt Hancock is off doing this while he should be doing his MP duties first and foremost, and if he can't be bothered to do that he should step down to ensure his constituents are properly represented.

But I will say, I don't see in this respect how that is different to the constant holidays in the Caribbean and doing big US speaking gigs. Such as is being done by a certain ex-Prime Minister. Who hasn't been stripped of the whip.
That certain ex-Prime Minister was never there to be a constituency MP, only to be PM. The difference with him is that literally nobody actually expects him to be doing the MP job. He was there to get the Tories elected, not work for goodness sake

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

"...if you are short of a present. I think I can say with some confidence that were you to enter a local bookshop/The Works at 6.59pm on 24 December, copies of this book WILL be available, and would surely delight any family member you wish to threaten you with the bacon scissors before Christmas lunch. In fact, the book looks so insultingly dreadful that it would ironically make the perfect gift for Matt Hancock."

- Marina Hyde, The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/nov/01/britain-matt-hancock-im-a-celeb-tory-whip

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
‘Matt Hancock and the Kangeroos Testicles’

Not another Harry Potter rip off series of films surely ?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Lembit Opek is so desperate to return to the limelight he is out and about trying to defend the bellend stealing his wedge and earning a bobby bonus by going on I'm a Celebrity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here