Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Matt Hancock and the kangaroo testicles

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Crodo must be asleep to miss this. This isn't a new Indie band but the news that serving MP and former minister Matt Hancock is off to I'm a Celeb, whilst earning his MP salary at the same time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Crodo must be asleep to miss this. This isn't a new Indie band but the news that serving MP and former minister Matt Hancock is off to I'm a Celeb, whilst earning his MP salary at the same time.
TB isn’t asleep though she posted about it on the Sunak thread….whips been withdrawn….I wonder what his constituents think….good riddance?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With deforestation, pollution and a climate crisis, hasn't nature suffered enough already?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
TB isn’t asleep though she posted about it on the Sunak thread….whips been withdrawn….I wonder what his constituents think….good riddance?
Think the dark colour scheme gives me thread blindness as I scanned for an obvious thread and missed that one. Still think it worthy of separate lampoonery though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Such an odd bloke. See also the over of his new book.

He seems to see himself very differently to how the wider world sees him.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Such an odd bloke. See also the over of his new book.

He seems to see himself very differently to how the wider world sees him.
Is this the back cover, or inside the dust jacket?

1667303642566.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's a disgrace that Matt Hancock is off doing this while he should be doing his MP duties first and foremost, and if he can't be bothered to do that he should step down to ensure his constituents are properly represented.

But I will say, I don't see in this respect how that is different to the constant holidays in the Caribbean and doing big US speaking gigs. Such as is being done by a certain ex-Prime Minister. Who hasn't been stripped of the whip.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Think the dark colour scheme gives me thread blindness as I scanned for an obvious thread and missed that one. Still think it worthy of separate lampoonery though.
Yep agree with a thread of its own for sure ..Simon Jordan has just expressed his exasperation with the whole idea describing Hancock as having the personality of a radish

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sources close to Mr Hancock said: "Matt doesn't expect to serve in government again, so it's an incredible opportunity for him to engage with the 12 million Brits who tune in every single night.

"Matt has told the whips in Parliament and he will use his time in the jungle to promote his dyslexia campaign."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here