Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Matt Hancock and the kangaroo testicles

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Hopefully he picks up a few std’s after being raped by koalas, then deported to an island in the pacific

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Couple of points. He is doing it to promote his dyslexia campaign and hope he donates any money he's paid. Meanwhile I hope he isn't paid for the time off from work. Really detest the guy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Couple of points. He is doing it to promote his dyslexia campaign and hope he donates any money he's paid. Meanwhile I hope he isn't paid for the time off from work. Really detest the guy.
First point - thats just a pathetically limp excuse in a vain attempt to justify himself. He has ZERO control on what is shown and what is edited from that show. And you can bet your right arsecheek that the producers will not be broadcasting him stretched out in a hammock wanging on to Boy George about his dyslexia campaign.

Second point - he's pledged to give some of the money to St Nicholas Hospice in Norfolk. But not the full fee. Stick him down for a tenner then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
NSC Competition time: which photoshop wizard has the, er, wizardry, to turn MATT into TWAT? Ladies and gentlemen you may start your engines...

Attachments

• skynews-matt-hancock-london-marathon_5950828.jpg
    skynews-matt-hancock-london-marathon_5950828.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 24

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sure... just like David Beckham turned into an ambassador for Qatar at the World Cup because he really wants to promote... sand.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sources close to Mr Hancock said: "Matt doesn't expect to serve in government again, so it's an incredible opportunity for him to engage with the 12 million Brits who tune in every single night.

"Matt has told the whips in Parliament and he will use his time in the jungle to promote his dyslexia campaign."

What an incredible opportunity to trouser another wad of free money more like. What a shameless self-serving **** :tosser:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm sure he has negotiated a really huge fee for this, he knows he's going to be in first place for every trial. Loads of people ringing radio shows today saying they are disgusted that he is doing the show...then saying they will vote for him at every opportunity to get to eat Anus. ....thus confirming that ITV are going to have bumper advertising receipts ...kerching !

Last edited:

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
He knows that in a couple of years he'll be out on his ear with a couple of hundred other Tory MP's, so he thought he better trouser a few grand while he can.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He is one of the oddest people I’ve seen in the public eye.
A truly strange man.

He’ll bail out of the jungle very quickly. He is not a man accustomed to hardship.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He is going to do some real damage to his already shredded reputation on this.

He’s one of those guys that cannot help but come across as anything but a total weirdo.

And not in an endearing way. In a “don’t leave him alone with a female” way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here