Match v Reading at home moved to Friday 24th Feb for TV

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Ffs another one I can't go to!!!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
How many times have we been on sky from August 2015 to February 2017?

10 for this season

Last season 14 times?

Sheff wed playoffs
Mboro
Derby
Burnley home and away
Fulham at home?
Forest away
Leeds home
Cardiff away
Brentford home
Wolves home
QPR away
Forest home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Sky have been ruining football for a quarter of a century. They give not one SH1T about the real fans of the real clubs. Do not subscribe to their evil.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can we play?
Can we play?
Can we play on Saturday?
Can we play,
On Saturday?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well done profit paul. No seriously. There you are pontificating about the trains. Even on a good day they are patchy at best in the eves.

Now I know its contractual, I KNOW, but as someone who likes to think he has some influence being on various panels and I believe part of the negotiation for the tv deal couldnt you use this influence to say "make it the early sat or late sat ko" you utter ****ing bellend.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
How many times have we been on sky from August 2015 to February 2017?

10 for this season

Last season 14 times?

Sheff wed playoffs
Mboro
Derby
Burnley home and away
Fulham at home?
Forest away
Leeds home
Cardiff away
Brentford home
Wolves home
QPR away
Forest home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was Middlesbrough at home last season (rather than Fulham at home) but yes, 24 matches (including the play-off semi-final games).

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Well done profit paul. No seriously. There you are pontificating about the trains. Even on a good day they are patchy at best in the eves.

Now I know its contractual, I KNOW, but as someone who likes to think he has some influence being on various panels and I believe part of the negotiation for the tv deal couldnt you use this influence to say "make it the early sat or late sat ko" you utter ****ing bellend.

Has he not got a genuine argument with Sky to say 'We would love for you to be able to show the game but unfortunately we cannot do this at the moment due to transport issues', they would have to listen, no? If he has not even had that discussion then he has not really thought about the fans at all.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
FFS another Friday, surprise surprise :rant: We always get the Friday slot.

Another home evening match when I don't spend any money on beer or food.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Already started. Saving well over a hundred quid this Friday night for me and Mrs W to sit indoors and watch the Sky coverage. I am not particularly happy about it, but ongoing rail problems mixed with Leeds, Leeds, Leeds for an evening game possibly turning into a transport/carnage incident and also saving big money before Xmas make it a no brainer when I can have a bottle of wine and no extra outlay in my own lounge. Imagine if that turns into a habit?

I thought it already had.

Sorry couldn't resist fella.😉

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
After getting so much credit for their response to the rail misery for evening games, the albion really lose it all for agreeing to an extra evening kick off.

Oh the strike will be over by February! cry the albion and Sky.

No chance - we've got at least a year more of this and not convinced it'll be resolved even by February 2018.

Sussex railways are no longer fit for purpose.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Do they have the option of not agreeing to Sky. I really don't think they do.

I think so. I may be wrong on this but I remember hearing a strong rumour a few years back that sky wanted to show the Donny game (first at the amex). But we said no coz we wanted to keep it at 3 o clock.

The rules may have changed since then tho.

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Do they have the option of not agreeing to Sky. I really don't think they do.

I don't think they have an option, but it seems very strange that we have had away games moved for Sky and they are not Friday games, home games are on a Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here