bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Now for Wycombe to complete the job.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I've never met anyone before who hates Sunderland. What's your reason out of interest?

Thank you for asking.

My most recent experience was having ex-colleagues who were Sunderland supporters in their first season in League One. I've never encountered a more entitled pair of fans of any club.

They truly thought it was some great social injustice that they weren't in the Premier League - they had been wronged by their owners, Steve Bruce, referees, linespeople, society, Newcastle, Steve Bruce again...

People call Arsenal deluded - try reading the Sunderland forum. Being proud of a legacy is one thing, not understanding that somehow a club like Brighton is doing better than them is just weird.

el punal

Why can this commentator not just say "Bannen".

Is is a contractual obligation for him to say "Barry Bannen" every f*cking time ? Its doing my swede.

Probably the same bloke who refers to Wayne Rooney’s Derby County (formerly known as Frank Lampard’s Derby County), Frank Lampard’s Everton, Ronaldo’s Manchester United . . . . :facepalm:

el punal

What goes around comes around for the massive Wednesday .
Made my night :lolol:

I caught a snippet of Radio 5’s 606 at the weekend. It had this complete plonker who is a Wednesday fan insisting that because his club is massive :)lolol:), has a huge fan base, is from a big city and would be more appreciated than the likes of Bournemouth or Norwich when visiting other PL clubs. When called out that you get promoted because of your success on the pitch he still argued that it was how big your club is.

I’ll give Robbie Savage his due, he retorted that Sheffield Wednesday are exactly what they are - a League One side - and as of last night, still are. :bigwave:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
That was like watching two pub teams slugging it out in the local park. The ball was hardly ever on the grass. Bannan's pass which lead to their goal was the only moment of quality in the whole match. Maybe I've been spoilt the last few seasons? :D

My thoughts exactly. On the basis of the game last night I have to say that Worthing play significantly more football than either of these teams demonstrated - the standard was appalling. We are very very lucky to have the club we have.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just watched the highlights, did Massive fail to sell out. Seemed like quite a few empty blocks

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's a smiley on Owlstalk. Back in the day when we were only as good as Sheffield Wednesday, their inane posters would post "Brighton" and that Sid James emoji mocking our club. That along with general posts of how massive they were and what a joke we were.

Owlstalk is of course an absolute TREAT for us these days. I'm looking forward to reading it tonight and then again when Sheffield United DON'T **** up their play off.

I remember the aftermath of our play-off defeat, when their fans were excitedly discussing which of our players they should take off our hands for their first season in the Prem. I think they decided they were definitely having Dunk and Kayal, but they were split on whether Knockaert could get a start over Forestieri...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I assume those of you who want Wycombe to go through haven't actually see them play?

They are the biggest shithouses going. Constantly time wasting and feigning injury. Ainsworth is a massive bellend and the modern day John Beck footballing wise.

Hope Sunderland smash them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I assume those of you who want Wycombe to go through haven't actually see them play?

They are the biggest shithouses going. Constantly time wasting and feigning injury. Ainsworth is a massive bellend and the modern day John Beck footballing wise.

Hope Sunderland smash them.
All excellent reasons to hope they beat Sunderland, who incidentally did a tremendous shithousery job on the MASSIVE last night.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Oh that is such a shame for Sheffield Wednesday and their fans.

a3fd467dd3ff967089ea5e14fe07fe6e.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I caught a snippet of Radio 5’s 606 at the weekend. It had this complete plonker who is a Wednesday fan insisting that because his club is massive :)lolol:), has a huge fan base, is from a big city and would be more appreciated than the likes of Bournemouth or Norwich when visiting other PL clubs. When called out that you get promoted because of your success on the pitch he still argued that it was how big your club is.

I’ll give Robbie Savage his due, he retorted that Sheffield Wednesday are exactly what they are - a League One side - and as of last night, still are. :bigwave:

Indeed. Preston used to be massive; 7 cup finals and they have finished in the top two in the country 8 times. They are no longer massive and might not be again for thousands of years. Welcome to their world Wednesday. They could easily be Championship/League One/League Two for the rest of our lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here