Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MASSIVE v Massive

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone tuning in for the biggest League One game EVER tonight?

My word, it will be funny if Wednesday :)lolol:) lose.

We're all Wycombe though, aren't we?

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
looking forward to it

hoping for a Sunderland win,always liked them ever since I went to Roker Park in 1978

and when they beat the original massive in the 1973 cup final

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Wycombe all day every day, only club I don't dislike out of the 4 and feel they got wrongly cheated out of their place in the Championship given the Derby fiasco - would be poetic justice to see them win the playoffs. Great to see them knock out the plastic Dons last night.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Obviously we're all Sunderland tonight.

I hope Wycombe make the Championship though, simply because their fans missed out last time because of Covid, but also because they were only relegated because Derby CHEATED. If Sunderland beat them, well that wouldn't be too bad. Their fans have followed them in big numbers for quite a while now despite being absolutely shite.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Hate Sunderland. Actually supporting Massive for this one, simply because my hatred of Sunderland is second only to Leeds.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Obviously we're all Sunderland tonight.

I hope Wycombe make the Championship though, simply because their fans missed out last time because of Covid, but also because they were only relegated because Derby CHEATED. If Sunderland beat them, well that wouldn't be too bad. Their fans have followed them in big numbers for quite a while now despite being absolutely shite.

On the flipside, Wycombe were only promoted to the Championship previously courtesy of L1 finishing early during covid lockdown. Their "projected points tally" when they binned the season with 12 games left unplayed, catapulted them from 10th spot up to 3rd. Yes they still had to win through the Playoffs, but their very involvement in them was dubious to say the least (ask a Peterborough fan).

Now they're in the Final again fair and square though, I'd love them to win it. Its Akinfenwa's final game, he's retiring this season. What a way for him to go out at Wembley.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why can this commentator not just say "Bannen".

Is is a contractual obligation for him to say "Barry Bannen" every f*cking time ? Its doing my swede.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I honestly hate Wednesday. Most entitled set of fans I’ve ever met.

C’mon Sunderland.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Can’t stand Wednesday annoying I like Darren Moore. Can’t stand Alex Neil on the other hand. I just hope the winner of this loses to Wycombe at Wembley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here