NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
sidney (1).jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What is the Sid James thing about ? (irony being he died on stage in Sunderland).

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Atmosphere really is dire.

Funny, I've been traveling and on talkshyte they couldn't stop talking about the specialness and massiveness of the game and especially atmosphere. Every time they talked about it I was thinking the atmosphere sounds shyte to me!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
With the MK plastics being knocked out yesterday and Massive out today, we now just need Wycombe to beat Pritchard’s lot for a perfect hat trick.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What is the Sid James thing about ? (irony being he died on stage in Sunderland).
It's a smiley on Owlstalk. Back in the day when we were only as good as Sheffield Wednesday, their inane posters would post "Brighton" and that Sid James emoji mocking our club. That along with general posts of how massive they were and what a joke we were.

Owlstalk is of course an absolute TREAT for us these days. I'm looking forward to reading it tonight and then again when Sheffield United DON'T **** up their play off.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That was like watching two pub teams slugging it out in the local park. The ball was hardly ever on the grass. Bannan's pass which lead to their goal was the only moment of quality in the whole match. Maybe I've been spoilt the last few seasons? :D

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
WalthamOwl Grand Master
WalthamOwl
Posted 30 minutes ago
Financially this could be a massive blow if the accounts are anything to go by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here