Votes: 91 47.4%
  • I don't give a F***

Votes: 28 14.6%

• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
As long as they don't let her son Mark drive the hearse...he would never find the graveyard!

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Rather than a state funeral I would like my tax contribution to go towards a dance floor over her grave allowing me to dance to my hearts content to the sound of Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is dead playing in the back ground.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Thatcher's funeral should fit her politics.

A state funeral costs MILLIONS of PUBLIC money. Hers should be funded by PRIVATE money. Her family should invite tenders and give the job to the cheapest bidder.

:thumbsup:

Rather than a state funeral I would like my tax contribution to go towards a dance floor over her grave allowing me to dance to my hearts content to the sound of Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is dead playing in the back ground.

:rave:

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
There will be a party in Trafalgar Square on the Saturday after her funeral, which is bloody stupid, it should be on the SUNDAY so we footie fans can come too!
I hope she snuffs it in the close season then no probs

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i think everyone who boringly states they are going to dance on thatchers grave on the internet whenever this ridiculous topic comes up, should be made to keep their promise. i am going to start running coaches to her final resting place just from tory heartlands that thrived under thatcher as thats where it appears the bulk of the business will come from. thousands of them. she would be very pleased with my entrepreneurial spirit i think.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I loathed her politics and everything she stood for, petty bourgeois poujadist nonsense as it was. But despite that, I felt there was an honesty in that what she did, she did because she felt it was for the best. Better than the amorphous interchangeable focus group led muppets who have followed.

She should have an equivalent funeral to any other prime minister of this country, no more, no less.

However, she certainly wasn't the greatest prime minister this country has ever known. Churchill and Lloyd George must take that mantle. With Gladstone and Attlee certainly better peacetime leaders.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
i think everyone who boringly states they are going to dance on thatchers grave on the internet whenever this ridiculous topic comes up, should be made to keep their promise. i am going to start running coaches to her final resting place just from tory heartlands that thrived under thatcher as thats where it appears the bulk of the business will come from. thousands of them. she would be very pleased with my entrepreneurial spirit i think.

They might need to do the conga so everyone gets a go.

HackneyMan

Sep 21, 2010
My uncle hated her as he said working in the print was like fetting £600 per week in the 198-'s for working in a "Holiday Camp". She ended that era.

Friends had a nice little set of earners going in the London Docks and she put a stop to that.

Closed The GLC where little work was done but many meetings were had and worst of all put Britain and British people first whenever she met other Leaders.

She even thought that London and eventually England would be swamped by immigrants and last week I was the only White Brit on a London Bus out of around 45 travellers.

I don't like her...putting Britain first and all that, who did she think she was?:tosser:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The fact was she did a lot for this country however the blinkered feel more at home supporting a party sucking up to the Yanks and joining in a war as they told us to costing countless untold deaths.

Thatcher did many great things albeit took it too far with the poll tax.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The fact that she considered the dictator Chilean President, General Pinocchet, to be a great friend of Britain says quite a lot.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The fact that she considered the dictator Chilean President, General Pinocchet, to be a great friend of Britain says quite a lot.

well it just mainly says that political leaders will see international relations differently from the man in the street. i am sure if she thought launching political opponents out of helicopters was that good an idea she would have tried it here. having people inside the tent pissing out is hardly a new diplomatic concept or one unique to her.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

There is an opportunity here , she could be sent down the mineshaft in Chile before it is blocked up which would save our country money on the funeral. She needs to snuff it in the next week or so.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've never bought a withc before. How much are they? and more to the point what are they?

surprisingly Elvis spelt stake correctly , I was expecting the spelling to be steak. :laugh:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Stick her on a compost heap and let the bitch rot; just make sure the compost isn't spread too far in case of contamination

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here