Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I remember when everyone was wetting themselves last season with Wolves (H), and the rotated side. I was thrilled before the match because of our players looked knackered from the Cup Semi going 120+ mins. This has a very similar feel but completely different level of opposition.

Little bit concerned but in RDZ I fully always trust, win lose or draw.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Big game for Lallana imho. Not like he has anything to prove but he's struggled with injuries and consistency recently and I'm not sure we've seen the best of him for yonks. Hoping for a masterclass.

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
Bummer about March, but excited to see if Adingra really is as good as he looked in preseason. And all fingers and toes crossed for Lamptey to come in and silence the doubters (I’ve been one of them on occasion) as well.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Would it also be fair to say most of these players would have spent the last two weeks together preparing for this match?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Put Fati on for the last 10 minutes? That would piss off the billy big bollocks who have spunked so much cash on wasters...

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Asking again please - would be very grateful if anyone can stream a river my way!🙂

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Would it also be fair to say most of these players would have spent the last two weeks together preparing for this match?

That was the logic I was going with, but wouldn't explain Mitoma, Dunk, Gross.

You could argue they're too valuable to drop... but that wouldn't explain Bart dropping out for Steele. Weird one all round.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Don't care how good AEK is it's nonsense to suggest that game isn't bigger than this, or more important. It's our first ever game in Europe, at home, against the weakest team in the group. Absolutely vital we perform. No point risking players today.
Today, meh, it's a long bloody season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't care how good AEK is it's nonsense to suggest that game isn't bigger than this, or more important. It's our first ever game in Europe, at home, against the weakest team in the group. Absolutely vital we perform. No point risking players today.
I'd suggest the exact opposite :shrug:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Today, meh, it's a long bloody season.
Very true. What's annoying is that if we get beat United and the press will make a big deal of it without knowing context and our priorities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here