Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Experimental. Wouldn't call that our strongest starting 11. But i guess resting players is needed.

Yeah I am guessing there is a bit of resting going on, I wonder if that means the likes of Ferguson, Estupinian, Gilmour, etc will play in Europe? Solly must have an injury though, given he wasn’t away with the internationals.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Crivens. Not sure what to think of that starting 11, but that's some bench!

What's up with Solly?

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Weird of Ten Hag to start Dalot against Mitoma given that AWB is probably the player who has most succeeded in keeping him quiet over the last year.

Equally I'm looking forward to what Adingra can do against Reguilon, who is fairly average.

Lamptey Vs Fernandes worries me a bit but mainly because we've seen so little of Tariq for so long.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Weird of Ten Hag to start Dalot against Mitoma given that AWB is probably the player who has most succeeded in keeping him quiet over the last year.

Equally I'm looking forward to what Adingra can do against Reguilon, who is fairly average.

Lamptey Vs Fernandes worries me a bit but mainly because we've seen so little of Tariq for so long.
it's lamptey v rashford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here