Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Ha ha we always doubt RDZ before matches when he puts out weird line-ups and he always makes us eat our words. Going to trust that this team is going to be fabulous and win 4-1.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
i'ld guess veltman on the left
I hope not. I remember him playing left back once - ever. It was at home to Everton, he gave away a penalty and had his worst ever performance for us… we got battered

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I have said it before but today is definitely our strongest bench ever.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Unusual starting 11,but Veltman, Groß and Lallana calm my nerves substantially.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Makes me think of Newcastle last season, where the team was seemingly picked with southampton in mind, rather than our very outside chance of top 4.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ha ha we always doubt RDZ before matches when he puts out weird line-ups and he always makes us eat our words. Going to trust that this team is going to be fabulous and win 4-1.
Some people are going to need Pampers this season. We knew there will be a lot of rotation this season in order to attempt all 4 competitions. Internationals will impact this as well. We will need to swap around like this to get all the players up to speed. It is going to be a rollercoaster but European football meant it always would be,

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Can anyone help out with a stream link please?

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Think this type of line up and number of changes is something we need to get used to. RDZ wants everyone to be match ready and we have a level of match frequency we’ve never experienced so players need to be rested.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That makes more sense. No issue with the starting XI rotation, we’ll have to get used to it. But seemed odd not to have him on the bench, especially given how versatile he is
But probably part of it as well. We seem to be more cautious with minor niggles - presumably because of the volume of games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here