Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We played really well today, happy 17:35 train back to the smoke

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Looked so dangerous on the attack. Murray excellent today. Could not fault any of them. Away fans excellent from the Stretford End.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Is it wrong for me to be disappointed we didnt get anything? Maureeneo said on the beeb, we were their hardest game so far this season, and, I hate being patronised by all the media, as well.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
Plenty to be happy about, but I'm fuming about United's lack of class when AK went down. Continuing to play on is one thing, but to not turn possession back over after Brighton played it out so he could be attended to is disgraceful. They and their fans should be embarrassed.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Very happy indeed with the performance. Fought like Lions and took the fight to 'big name' opponents more than any other time this season. Supporters sounded immense on the stream I found too.

And yet that Croydon lot have spoiled my evening. Will just have to spoil theirs on Tuesday.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Very happy indeed with the performance. Fought like Lions and took the fight to 'big name' opponents more than any other time this season. Supporters sounded immense on the stream I found too.

And yet that Croydon lot have spoiled my evening. Will just have to spoil theirs on Tuesday.

Ryan Shawcross has a massive part to play in your spoiled evening, the ****.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
The post-game coverage here on NBC focused heavily on ManU's luck on that goal. They showed a few different angles that showed Solly did not touch it, and Lukaku's blatant foul. Couple all that with the most perfect deflection possible, what are the odds of that play ending in a goal for United? Microscopic, I imagine.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
The post-game coverage here on NBC focused heavily on ManU's luck on that goal. They showed a few different angles that showed Solly did not touch it, and Lukaku's blatant foul. Couple all that with the most perfect deflection possible, what are the odds of that play ending in a goal for United? Microscopic, I imagine.

can I just say how cooI think it is having international posters on here watching and enjoying our 'soccer' and making decent posts it baffles me but I like it :bowdown: Welcome. Will you ever make it to a game here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here