Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd & Moyes getting BOOED

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No I love to see the Sons of Satan lose, plummet and suffer. May they be in terminal decline. There are many many who feel likewise.
Especially great to see them dumped out of a cup that they were instrumental in attempting to devalue back in the early 2000s.

TNBA

TTF

How times change ! Back then they were only to pleased to dump the Cup but today, what with the way they are playing, even winning the much maligned League Cup would be an achievement for Moyes. I expect Red Café will be a little down about today's result but if this sort of thing keeps getting repeated at Old Trafford there may be a surprise sacking.

Sherwood's words last week of " They are there for the taking " seem to have been noted by others.

Last edited:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Am I the only one who's ecstatically enjoying United play so bad?

Good God no. I think the term is 'marvellous scenes' or similar. United's problem at home is that their fan base a) have forgotten that in football you can lose games, thanks to years of dominance, or b) are too young ever to even be capable of forgetting such a fact, never having been cognisant of it in the first place. They can't handle a few defeats and already seem to have forgotten that had Ferguson not been shown the forbearance they clearly lack all those years ago, they may never have dominated in the first place. Indeed Ferguson must have seen this coming, since he used one of his last speeches to the support to call for exactly such patience that's already missing.

What an absolute, unadulterated, unfettered, beautiful, joyful jaunt this is. Those of us with a dislike for that lot must enjoy this while it lasts, as it surely won't be too long-term.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
You could say worse resources as they sold Fellaini

That's a fair point, I over looked that. He has bought in some good loans though, but still not permanent. Which just adds to how brilliant this is right now, did you see the camera pan over the United banner "The Chosen One" with Moyes' head? Brilliant...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Good God no. I think the term is 'marvellous scenes' or similar. United's problem at home is that their fan base a) have forgotten that in football you can lose games, thanks to years of dominance, or b) are too young ever to even be capable of forgetting such a fact, never having been cognisant of it in the first place. They can't handle a few defeats and already seem to have forgotten that had Ferguson not been shown the forbearance they clearly lack all those years ago, they may never have dominated in the first place. Indeed Ferguson must have seen this coming, since he used one of his last speeches to the support to call for exactly such patience that's already missing.

[What an absolute, unadulterated, unfettered, beautiful, joyful jaunt this is. Those of us with a dislike for that lot must enjoy this while it lasts, as it surely won't be too long-term.]

I reckon this could be the most important five months in their recent history, if they dont get fourth or better they are f****d

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
:censored::cry:Gutted Man U lost! Them winning was the last leg of my lucky 15 (2 horses and Forest all won). Would have netted £240 quid or thereabouts.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Long may the bookies ignore whats happening at old Trafford as well, I got 13/2 on Swansea to win today, longer odds tha Sheff Utd against Villa!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

What an absolute, unadulterated, unfettered, beautiful, joyful jaunt this is. Those of us with a dislike for that lot must enjoy this while it lasts, as it surely won't be too long-term.[/QUOTE]

It could be ! It could cost an awful lot of money and some time to put right and the Glazers won't want to have to invest in players.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Strange that how poor that Man United play and no matter how many injuries they have that Wilfried Zaha doesn't get a look in

Have used 2 subs, including 1 to replace a central defender, and then finding themselves down to 10 men, it wasn't really a situation conducive to bring him off the bench.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

What an absolute, unadulterated, unfettered, beautiful, joyful jaunt this is. Those of us with a dislike for that lot must enjoy this while it lasts, as it surely won't be too long-term.
Spot on - listening to 606 earlier and hearing angry United fans phoning in and demanding Moyes be sacked after five losses (including one who suggested SAF as a temporary replacement) was pretty enjoyable.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Nor was the fact Moyes just doesnt rate him

I actually think there's a chance he would've been introduced in the last 10 minutes of the match had Fabio not been sent off so soon after he came on to replace Ferdinand. The wing play in the match was quite predictable and crossing pretty terrible, so a late impact sub may have made a difference. That went out the window once United were reduced to 10 men.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Utd have been bad enough in several games this season to bring on a mercurial, fast, skillful winger, and Moyes has completely ignored Wilf, he just doesnt rate (or trust?) him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here