[Albion] Man Utd (a)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So what is going to happen at 10am. If you're then stuck behind all the season ticket holder buying their europa tickets and miss out on Man Utd tickets?

Siney

Jan 22, 2008
I had 2 tickets in my basket ready to buy and then it logged me off and put me in the queue.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So is anyone able to buy ? This is bloody stupid.
I'm guessing everyone is in the same boat. I thought it might be because I am a STH, but I've looked on other devices that don't know that and it's the same. All have to wait until 10am when we could be queue position 10,000.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
ST holders should back off. We’ve got several days to buy our guaranteed seats. There’s no rush whatever. Madness to try breaking the website at the very start. Chill, people!
I totally agree, but I assume it's the club pre-setting the queue system to stop overload on the website. Unfortunately they have forgotten about members buying Man Utd tickets at 9am. (I was buying for members by the way using their membership).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It’s a bit shoddy of the club to suddenly announce these EL packs going on sale before Man U had gone on sale to members.
I just think they should have set up the queue system from say 9.45am. Maybe there is a technical reason why they couldn't?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
STH have until the 17th August to buy their seats for the EL. So they have broken the website by all trying to buy today. Lovely.
STH have until the 17th August to buy their seats for the EL. So they have broken the website by all trying to buy today. Lovely.
It's pre-set by the club, presumably because they expect an avalanche at 10am.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It's pre-set by the club, presumably because they expect an avalanche at 10am.
Yes, but if there weren’t so many STH pointlessly trying to buy their packs then we would have proceeded up the queue quickly and would have been able to buy Man U tickets. Either way it’s an unnecessary and thoughtless cock up by the club to sell these packs so early.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes, but if there weren’t so many STH pointlessly trying to buy their packs then we would have proceeded up the queue quickly and would have been able to buy Man U tickets. Either way it’s an unnecessary and thoughtless cock up by the club to sell these packs so early.
I think you're confusing the two issues.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think you're confusing the two issues.
Fair enough. So are you saying they have actually turned off ticket buying and put everyone in a queue for something we don’t want instead ? An announcement that Man U sales to members were suspended would have been nice. I tried the messenger service on the ticket buying page but gave up when it ignored my questions and provided answers to questions I hadn’t asked.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fair enough. So are you saying they have actually turned off ticket buying and put everyone in a queue for something we don’t want instead ? An announcement that Man U sales to members were suspended would have been nice. I tried the messenger service on the ticket buying page but gave up when it ignored my questions and provided answers to questions I hadn’t asked.
Yes exactly. And I agree. I think it's just a mistake to be honest. But annoying if like me you've rearranged work to do at 9am and now it's got to be 10am.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I think this forum should be renamed NSM ... North Stand Moan!

Chill people ... those wanting Utd tickets will get their chance when it reopens at 10am. Think back to how it used to be with the little man walking slowly across the screen almost every time we tried to buy a ticket.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Its annoying and i'm after a couple as my son is an A+ member and lives in MCR but as of yesterday evening there were about 800/900 tickets for sale - so i'm not concerned that i'll be able to get them at some point today with little fuss. .
They added an extra block on Monday i think .

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think this forum should be renamed NSM ... North Stand Moan!

Chill people ... those wanting Utd tickets will get their chance when it reopens at 10am. Think back to how it used to be with the little man walking slowly across the screen almost every time we tried to buy a ticket.
My moaning is not at any decision made by the club but because they haven’t followed through on what they said they were going to do. The Man U on sale time for members was set by the club and we have adhered to it and just been overlooked. We also have no idea what will happen at 10 am.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
My moaning is not at any decision made by the club but because they haven’t followed through on what they said they were going to do. The Man U on sale time for members was set by the club and we have adhered to it and just been overlooked. We also have no idea what will happen at 10 am.
I'm sure that at 10am you'll be able to buy your tickets for Man U exactly the same as if it had been 9am. The same number of tickets will be available to the same number of people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports