[Albion] Man Utd (a)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I will genuinely be in Slovakia for this one and may be up a mountain.
Could be awkward :laugh: I wasn’t joking about Vancouver though - we’ll be on a one night stopover after a three week tour before jumping on a boat to Alaska on Sunday morning, but given the time difference we’ll probably be on the road when the game is on 🙄

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I accidentally clicked on seats that were safe standing.
Through to payment, noticed what I'd done and went back, as I really don't want to be in with the rumbustious youth.

Then I remembered it's Old Trafford and sitting down is physically impossible anyway so chances are safe standing will be more comfortable than sitting!

Fudging place is an embarrassing shitehole and a temple to money over everything else.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Through to payment, noticed what I'd done and went back, as I really don't want to be in with the rumbustious youth.

Then I remembered it's Old Trafford and sitting down is physically impossible anyway so chances are safe standing will be more comfortable than sitting!

Fudging place is an embarrassing shitehole and a temple to money over everything else.
I mean they just don’t give a f*** do they? The seats are so close together

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
It’s interesting that as well as a safe standing area that there is a, smaller, dedicated seating area. I wonder if this will be enforced? I know some struggle with standing at the games.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Have you sat down at any of our away games ? I haven’t seen anyone doing that for years. Safe standing in away ends is just official confirmation of the facts.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It’s interesting that as well as a safe standing area that there is a, smaller, dedicated seating area. I wonder if this will be enforced? I know some struggle with standing at the games.
At Old Trafford I struggle with sitting!

Reactions: Bod

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Buy front row, you would have the choice then if the old pins are a bit fragile.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Try Train Split, gets you there at a decent price normally.
Saved me £35.00 going to Manchester when I booked it 3 weeks ago for the game
Tran Split from Pulborough, for 2 of us comes to £239.89, including a 5.5 hour return journey.

Think we'll drive, will cost £80 in petrol.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

You are going then…..👍👌

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
For anyone wondering there are 1,544 left. Could see this one going all way down the tiers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Fudging place is an embarrassing shitehole and a temple to money over everything
You are going then…..👍👌
Yep I'll be there, they keep releasing ticket in that sweet, sweet, week between getting paid and paying all the bills.
The week where I think I'm Richie Rich as opposed to Stig of the Dump for the other 3.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Fudging place is an embarrassing shitehole and a temple to money over everything

Yep I'll be there, they keep releasing ticket in that sweet, sweet, week between getting paid and paying all the bills.
The week where I think I'm Richie Rich as opposed to Stig of the Dump for the other 3.
So true on so many points

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Try Train Split, gets you there at a decent price normally.
Saved me £35.00 going to Manchester when I booked it 3 weeks ago for the game
Still comes in well expensive. I suspect cheap train tickets have been snapped up by the numerous United fans travelling up from London. 3 of us in a car it’ll probably be £30 each.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Is their seating area behind the standing section?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Yeah, it's pretty ambiguous whether standing will be tolerated in this area...

man-utd.png

man-utd2.png

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I completely missed the safe standing, as just clicked on a seat and clicked through to purchase. Being over 6' it's virtually impossible to sit anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports