[Albion] Man Utd (a)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I love Old Trafford.

Train from London packed with their fans, arseholes in half and half scarves milling outside Piccadilly station asking directions to the ground, an even smaller concourse than Selhurst Park and a shit atmosphere.

What's more to like?
Passionate* protesting against Glazier showing everyone else how protesting is done?

*a handful of absolute dorks wearing Norwich coloured scarves but handing over thousands of pounds a season regardless.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Trains looking very expensive. £85 from Hastings, and that’s with a 2 together railcard. Takes the piss. Might end up driving up instead.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why only 10 points? Surely distance alone dictates a 15 pointer? The attraction of going to these big club stadiums has long since gone so don’t think this should be the same as Wolves.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trains looking very expensive. £85 from Hastings, and that’s with a 2 together railcard. Takes the piss. Might end up driving up instead.
It's ridiculous.
I just can't justify a north of London train journey to football.

Even a direct train from Southampton to Wolverhampton would cost the 2 of us over £100 - madness.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Do we sell out normally?

Never been, and think I may be free this year.
Eventually, but last few seasons has gone to either MyAlbion + or purchase history.

Debate same as last year….shit away end etc etc, still a class city, great pubs, good day/night.

Doubt it will be closed to ST only so that’ll be 2/2 so far

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Try looking at a change at Crewe. Adds on a bit more time but has brought down the price for two of us from London with a Two Together from £140 to £95. Still ridiculous though.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Try looking at a change at Crewe. Adds on a bit more time but has brought down the price for two of us from London with a Two Together from £140 to £95. Still ridiculous though.
Thanks for that. Had a look and it’s a bit cheaper but think we’re sticking on driving up. So much for the government encouraging people to use the trains.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is that certain ?
IMG_6272.jpeg

Nicks

Thanks for that. Had a look and it’s a bit cheaper but think we’re sticking on driving up. So much for the government encouraging people to use the trains.
Try Train Split, gets you there at a decent price normally.
Saved me £35.00 going to Manchester when I booked it 3 weeks ago for the game

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
That’s a bit difficult when they could go on strike any minute. We are thinking of getting the train from Birkenhead to Wolves but can’t risk booking until 2 weeks before. If by that time the price has gone up then we will drive.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Has old trafford been altered ?
block E233 showing as seating and E232/1/0 all safe standing with disabled area at rear. I am sure that last year when i went the disabled area was in front of the block i was in?
Also interesting to note that apart from one small block they are all open from the get go. Fill your boots!

bhafc_smithy

Jul 18, 2023
Was wondering if I buy the ticket and end up not going to the game will I still get points. Cause last seaosn they said no for some games but I still got points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports