Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man marking Zaha

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
WTF? If you say our player is a diver, we'll say yours is? I've seen Zaha cheat a few times, I haven't seen the same from Buckley. Zaha may get fouled a lot, but he does cheat too (I'd say 'dives', but that glosses over other cheating).

Buckley clearly dived at Selhurst for your penalty.

Are they? Got any links to national papers (that's not a smug 'yeah right, show me the links', I don't doubt that you have some links, just want to see them)?

Links: Manchester City swoop for £15million Wilfried Zaha | The Sun |Sport|Football
Sport | Football | Jose Mourinho presses for Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express
Crystal Palace star Wifried Zaha's �20m move to Man U put on hold - Yahoo! News India
Manchester United set to bid for Wilfried Zaha in January | Mail Online

etc.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not worried about Zaha in the slightest, his head is not in the right place, he is eyeing the big bucks in the big leauge...

Really ? whats this big leauge all about then !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh. Well that changes everything, thank you.

Trig , bring your broom with you and you could do a decent sweeper job on him
BOOM BOOM

Ill get me coat .

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Really ? whats this big leauge all about then !

Come on Dougie you no what I'm going on about... His performance haven't been to his own standards according to his twitter.. If im correct he as tweeted saying he will do better next game, twice?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Come on Dougie you no what I'm going going on about... His performance haven't been to his own standards according to his twitter.. If im correct he as tweeted saying he will do better next game, twice?

Hes waiting for the weed game , stop clutching at straws man !!!

Straight red for the vertically challenged pretender at the KC tomorrow night when he flies into a blind rage and jumps into the stands to assault a junior tiger for imitating the warning sound of a submerging submarine whenever he touches the ball. Shameful scenes.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Im not clucthing serious. I honestly think his head as been turned.

Why would a professional that rates himself highly not give 100% in two important games?

Btw, was I right about the tweets?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Straight red for the vertically challenged pretender at the KC tomorrow night when he flies into a blind rage and jumps into the stands to assault a junior tiger for imitating the warning sound of a submerging submarine whenever he touches the ball. Shameful scenes.

Nice try phallus .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Im not clucthing serious. I honestly think his head as been turned.

Why would a professional that rates himself highly not give 100% in two important games?

Btw, was I right about the tweets?
Lets see then shall we .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think you know there might be a bit of truth in it Dougie.

You will be very lucky to have him back on loan till September and I think you all secretly know it..

Why september ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

It looks like Paul McShane will be out with a calf injury tomorrow night , he was looking forward to some raking tackles on Winifred.

It looks like Paul McShane will be out with a calf injury tomorrow night , he was looking forward to some raking tackles on Winifred.

I've heard the match is in doubt due to heavy rain forecast - if not played then Murrays one match suspension will be carried forward to Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here