Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How the f*** is Lloris a World Cup winner/finalist and regular top 6 starter? He’s AWFUL. Can’t defend his near post, shit distribution and the only extant keeper to be ruined by Aaron Connolly
From an earlier thread…

1370B224-4645-4545-9E95-71CA7C63313E.png

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
How the f*** is Lloris a World Cup winner/finalist and regular top 6 starter? He’s AWFUL. Can’t defend his near post, shit distribution and the only extant keeper to be ruined by Aaron Connolly
He’s total shit.

Although he dislocated his elbow and was off to the quacks way before Connolly scored his 2 goals (assuming we’re talking about the same game).

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Defenders are actively trying to avoid passing it back to Lloris at this point. Langlet there was desperate not to, even to the point of getting caught in possession by the corner flag trying to find any other option.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He’s total shit.

Although he dislocated his elbow and was off to the quacks way before Connolly scored his 2 goals (assuming we’re talking about the same game).
Yeah in my memory Connolly got that first goal with a fair but robust challenge. Just found it on YouTube and it was Maupay after Lloris had probably done himself. So not that bit.

He is shit though

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah in my memory Connolly got that first goal with a fair but robust challenge. Just found it on YouTube and it was Maupay after Lloris had probably done himself. So not that bit.

He is shit though
Can’t even think who’d of come on for him actually. Vorm perhaps - also shit.

But yeah agreed. Lloris is done & dusted.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is a top 5 TV comedy.

It'll be a travesty if this game isn't nominated for a BAFTA.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
citeh entitled booing
Seems to have done the job. Not sure Pep will say they need a history lesson about the day they were beaten at an athletics stadium by a team with a wheelchair pitch invader

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Come on then @sheebo

If Spurs come above Brighton I’ll throw £50 into AITC - vice versa you do the same.

If you’re (who I think I remember you to be) that ridiculously tall centre back I could never get past in the REMF warm up matches back in the day, I think I know you well enough to trust you for this bet.

:wink:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on then @sheebo

If Spurs come above Brighton I’ll throw £50 into AITC - vice versa you do the same.

If you’re (who I think I remember you to be) that ridiculously tall centre back I could never get past in the REMF warm up matches back in the day, I think I know you well enough to trust you for this bet.

:wink:
Fat and tall 🤣👍 Can’t afford much at mo so won’t do £50 - £10 though ok in 👍

Didn’t know I knew you but fair play mate - was that the one Snoobs played in bless him?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fat and tall 🤣👍 Can’t afford much at mo so won’t do £50 - £10 though ok in 👍

Didn’t know I knew you but fair play mate - was that the one Snoobs played in bless him?
£10 deal.

Yes mate - one of my good mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here