Votes: 76 91.6%
  • Spurs win

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agreed - you’d also need to come 2nd to catch City.

Like I said last night in a separate thread, Tottenham are not a threat to Brighton this season (never thought I’d say that in my lifetime so credit where it’s due). Tottenham and Brighton are two clubs going in very different directions.

City 4 or 5-0 tonight, anything less I’d imagine Pep would be disappointed.
Told ya!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I was at the Lane the day we was 3-0 up at half-time to United (when they was actually really good), and lost 5-3. So 2-0 at half time means nothing.

This ends 3-2 City, 2-2 at very best.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I was at the Lane the day we was 3-0 up at half-time to United (when they was actually really good), and lost 5-3. So 2-0 at half time means nothing.

Tottenham have to be careful with these fouls, I can see a red - they’re right on the edge but just about safe so far.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You’re as pessimistic and cautious as me with the Albion! Remember that game well…

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Prophetic. And very Spursy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd imagine the nasty little scroat City fans have gone back to goading the spurs fans instead of watching the football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here