• Spurs win

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Well?

If City win tonight we’ll be just 3 points behind 5th spot with 2 games spare, which I find quite THRILLING!

What I also find thrilling is that these kind of debates are even relevant to the Albion!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just about the most boring fixture I can imagine but yeah a City win would obviously be better so lets go with that.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just about the most boring fixture I can imagine but yeah a City win would obviously be better so lets go with that.
Yer it's funny you say that.

Last season or two seasons ago this is a decent fixture. Now spurs are dirge and man city are pretty boring as well.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I’ve got this funny thought where City's season is derailed and Pep loses the plot. Maybe 3:3 and some red cards?

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
At the minute I'll say a Spurs win, still leaves only 6 points behind with 2 games in hand. It depends if people are aiming for 3rd/4th, or top 6 I guess. In February I dare say the answer would be City win because some valuations have been met.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
City, post match Conte will state none of this is my fault

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Son in law is Spurs and I seem to recall that Spurs did the double on City last season? Can’t see it happening this time but this is football, anything can happen. Sometimes we all have bogey teams. Ours is Villa!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Our fight is not with any of Arsenal, Citeh or Man Utd, especially not now we've sold Trossard. However, that 4th spot is up for grabs and - with the greatest respect to Fulham and Brentford - I think there are 5 clubs in contention and we are one of them. It's a no-brainer to be cheering on Citeh tonight.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are we gonna have a poll for every obvious result we want this week? 🤣

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
At the minute I'll say a Spurs win, still leaves only 6 points behind with 2 games in hand. It depends if people are aiming for 3rd/4th, or top 6 I guess. In February I dare say the answer would be City win because some valuations have been met.
Probably not the best comment after you’ve already been outed as Arsenal. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here