Votes: 37 20.6%
  • I DON'T have kids of my own and I blame the parents

Votes: 66 36.7%
  • I DON'T have kids of my own and I don't blame the parents

Votes: 29 16.1%

• Total voters

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I don't have kids and would not wish it on anyone, but you have to ask, (as the parents are probably asking themselves daily), if they had not left them to their own devices, would she be missing?

I think we all know the answer there!

Let's just hope she get's home safe!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hmmm - blame is too harsh a word, if these sick people are going to try and take a child, chances are its going to happen anyhow sadly. If there were an option to vote "I have a child of my own, but I think the parents put their kids in a risk situation that was too great for my own comfort level, and are sadly paying the price" - then thats how I'd vote.

Given the options above I have had to go for I blame the parents.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
tedebear said:
Hmmm - blame is too harsh a word, if these sick people are going to try and take a child, chances are its going to happen anyhow sadly. If there were an option to vote "I have a child of my own, but I think the parents put their kids in a risk situation that was too great for my own comfort level, and are sadly paying the price" - then thats how I'd vote.

Given the options above I have had to go for I blame the parents.

Is the correct answer!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
The longer this goes on, the more hopeful I've become that this little girl has been taken by someone desperate for their own child and therefore, far less likely to harm her. I pray I'm right on this one.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I have children and I 'blame' the parents,

Really, I think they put their children in a horrible situation regardless - abduction or not. I just can't imagine how that poor mother and father must feel, losing your child is hard enough to deal with, but to lose your child and know you were at fault? My god. :(

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Richie I cannot agree its like saying

" the parents aren't to blame for putting their child in a compound with Lions as no one made the Lions eat it "

In this World you also have to assume the worst case scenario I am afraid.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
Uncle Spielberg said:
Richie I cannot agree its like saying

" the parents aren't to blame for putting their child in a compound with Lions as no one made the Lions eat it "

In this World you also have to assume the worst case scenario I am afraid.

it's not like saying that at all

absoulutly no difference to parents having dinner at the bottom of their garden and someone breaking into the house to snatch the kid......

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Monkster said:
it's not like saying that at all

absoulutly no difference to parents having dinner at the bottom of their garden and someone breaking into the house to snatch the kid......

There is a differance, in your own house, neighbourhood, you know the risks. You know how secure your house is.

I think the parents are very unfortunate and I feel for them but I feel more for the daughter they have put in the position of possibly being abused. It is their fault and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
I have kids and would never do what they done but they certainly don't deserve this. I think they are totally out of order but so is any press coverage blaming them, they are in a total nightmare as it is.

Reserve you hatred for the sick *unts that has her.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Prettyboyshaw said:
I have kids and would never do what they done but they certainly don't deserve this. I think they are totally out of order but so is any press coverage blaming them, they are in a total nightmare as it is.

Reserve you hatred for the sick *unts that has her.

I agree about the people that have her but if the parents had been with her the poor child would not be in this position. That child relied on her parents to keep her safe and they let her down. I am sure they are in total anguish right now and I would not wish it on anyone but I hope when all the dust has settled the parents are prosecuted for neglect.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Nibble said:
I agree about the people that have her but if the parents had been with her the poor child would not be in this position. That child relied on her parents to keep her safe and they let her down. I am sure they are in total anguish right now and I would not wish it on anyone but I hope when all the dust has settled the parents are prosecuted for neglect.

Agreed but when the dust settles not now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here