Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M & S pander to this crazy world !

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
this particular piece of bollocks of yours was the ridiculous assertion that most Muslims are ' Muslims in name only ' , nice attempt at deflection as usual.

In the Uk most are. They must be because if they were all committed to your version of what the Islamic faith is we would have been kicked out a long time ago.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The Normans were Vikings , Normandy wasn't even part of France then.

So technically not France, though the land is now in France. It's tenuous but fair enough. If you want to take the indigenous people argument to the extreme then we are talking the Celts. I find indigenous is a term used by racists so they don't have to say white when that's what they mean.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So that's what got you so scared and angry. What happened?

I saw what clowns like you refuse to acknowledge , that south Asian Muslims , in large concentrations , have no interest whatsoever, in participating in or integrating with, mainstream society, in tower hamlets, all they wanted was to recreate the mediaeval , feudal society from syhlet ,except with a health service, benefits and social housing.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Will the Muslim population get a bit of breathing space from racism when the UK is FLOODED with Romanian and Bulgarian immigrants on Wednesday? They could certainly do with it.

The worry of many is that this country is already over populated and the infrastructure and services stretched.
I think there will be problems, though hopefully they will be like the Poles/Lithuanians/Latvians etc, Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists etc, who do not seem to demand special treatment, do not spout bile, behead an off duty soldier in broad daylight, bomb people on our underground/buses etc. That has not happened with the afore mentioned, who seem to rub along quite nicely in this green (over populated) and pleasant land.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I saw what clowns like you refuse to acknowledge , that south Asian Muslims , in large concentrations , have no interest whatsoever, in participating in or integrating with, mainstream society, in tower hamlets, all they wanted was to recreate the mediaeval , feudal society from syhlet ,except with a health service, benefits and social housing.

As I have pointed out before; you make all your judgements on the tiny little world and the tiny strip of London you once inhabited. If you go to other parts of London you will find a very different story. A story which inconveniently for you doesn't fit your agenda. I had 6 friends in North London who were Asian Muslim and none adhered to their religion with any strictness. They were just a bunch of regular North Londoners; nothing less nothing more. This was also my experience of the wider community I came in contact with.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

I don't doubt that experience, there are definitely problems with integration in many urban areas, particularly London, though they are not exclusively Muslim problems. That's obviously been a traumatic experience for you and we should all take that into account. However, it saddens me that the stress of this situation has caused you to doubt the fact that the vast majority of muslims are appalled by this ghettoisation as well. I still think dave's comment is true, similar to most religions the majority of muslims in this country are muslim in name only.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And who do you consider to be the indigenous population of this country? I have Viking blood, does that mean I'm out?

Indigenous population ? The population that's been pretty much settled for the last thousand years since the norman conquest.

yes,yes we are just waiting our time
my horned helmet has been polished for years now
nothing like a bit of raping and pillaging

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I still believe bushy.....the same as I believe people like the EDL and the like, calling themselves christians is bollocks....
Mostly never been in a church, and if so rarely
I know plenty of muslims, and, all of them drink for a start..Ive asked my gf, and a couple of her friends where the mosque in Prague is...neither her or them have a clue.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I don't doubt that experience, there are definitely problems with integration in many urban areas, particularly London, though they are not exclusively Muslim problems. That's obviously been a traumatic experience for you and we should all take that into account. However, it saddens me that the stress of this situation has caused you to doubt the fact that the vast majority of muslims are appalled by this ghettoisation as well. I still think dave's comment is true, similar to most religions the majority of muslims in this country are muslim in name only.

Traumatic ? Getting run down by a car is traumatic, seeing your house burn down is traumatic ,not living in tower hamlets.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I still believe bushy.....the same as I believe people like the EDL and the like, calling themselves christians is bollocks....
Mostly never been in a church, and if so rarely
I know plenty of muslims, and, all of them drink for a start..Ive asked my gf, and a couple of her friends where the mosque in Prague is...neither her or them have a clue.
Sadly we are talking about London not Prague and south Asian Muslims , not central Asian ones, so, as usual , your post has about as much relevance as ****all, even if we weren't, your assertion that the roughly 1.4 billion Muslims worldwide are ' Muslims in name only' is quite frankly ludicrous , though from you, its expected.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Bushy, ive worked with muslims in London. Youre not the only person on the board who has lived in 'London'
Ive had muslim neighbours. Ive had a muslim landlord...lived in a 'south asian' area..none of whome fit your 'world of islam'....which is, as far as I an tell, the 'land of muslims' found on rightwing websites.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
The Normans were Vikings , Normandy wasn't even part of France then.

The Norman aristocracy were descended from vikings but had pretty much assimilated into the French aristocracy. They were vassals of the French King and spoke French.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And who do you consider to be the indigenous population of this country? I have Viking blood, does that mean I'm out?

The Norman aristocracy were descended from vikings but had pretty much assimilated into the French aristocracy. They were vassals of the French King and spoke French.

William 1 did'nt

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Snap out of what ?? I've seen first hand what is happening with regards to the Muslim population and its lack of integration , and I don't like it, there is nothing to 'snap out of'.

There is: In your desire to have everyone see the world through your eyes, you ignore the fact that the majority of Uk muslims are moderate and proud to be part of this country. Same as Christians, Hindus, Jews. The battle you need to fight isn't even with muslims in particular, it's with religious and cultural fundamentalism in all it's guises.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Yes he did. He spoke Norman French a dialect of French influenced by old norse.

maybe so ...but a vassel
did'nt he attack Paris and take it more than once and king Henri was no friend either

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Snap out of what ?? I've seen first hand what is happening with regards to the Muslim population and its lack of integration , and I don't like it, there is nothing to 'snap out of'.

There is: In your desire to have everyone see the world through your eyes, you ignore the fact that the majority of Uk muslims are moderate and proud to be part of this country. Same as Christians, Hindus, Jews. The battle you need to fight isn't even with muslims in particular, it's with religious and cultural fundamentalism in all it's guises.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here